Meigs County @ Trousdale County - Semifinals

MarsBlackmon

3 minutes ago, 4thandGoal said:

Sounds good but I really don’t think that will mean a hill of beans.  X’s, O’s, Jimmies and Joes, in game coaching and turnovers. That’s all that will matter. 

I've seen many a team much better than this Meigs squad come in and be broken by the Creekbank. Maybe they've got nerves of steel, guess we'll see

7 minutes ago, 4thandGoal said:

Sounds good but I really don’t think that will mean a hill of beans.  X’s, O’s, Jimmies and Joes, in game coaching and turnovers. That’s all that will matter. 

The worst problem visiting teams have on the Creekbank is Yellow Jackets. We have swarms of them and they have big stingers. They seem to get worse about this time of year. Please advise your coaches and players to be on the lookout for them and to use caution. They seem to have a resistance to sprays and insecticides. The best thing to do is to avoid them and stay as far away from them as possible. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, mousehead said:

So you're saying home field advantage plays no role in games? Obviously each team has to execute their gameplan, but I guarantee you Meigs has never played in this type of atmosphere before. No argument on that. 

I don’t know if they have played in an environment like we have. I haven’t been to all the opponents’ field they have played at. I think we will win but the fog, mist, etc. won’t win the game. Players and coaches will. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, oldfootballplayer said:

The worst problem visiting teams have on the Creekbank is Yellow Jackets. We have swarms of them and they have big stingers. They seem to get worse about this time of year. Please advise your coaches and players to be on the lookout for them and to use caution. They seem to have a resistance to sprays and insecticides. The best thing to do is to avoid them and stay as far away from them as possible. 

I am a Yellow Jacket. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Dadof2 said:

Now we’re talking about fog insects and being on a creekbank. I will make sure to bring my fishing pole and use my low beams driving over. And I think the whole team are certified exterminator.   

I had to lol

not “a creekbank”, it’s “the creekbank”

what years have miegs county been this deep(er) in the playoffs?

• Upvote 1