Meigs County @ Trousdale County - Semifinals

MarsBlackmon

1 hour ago, Dadof2 said:

What does that have to do with anything. Meigs beat ever team that was put in front of them. TC struggled for a half against Marion County before they put them away.

Has everything to do with it a good season can be mandatoried with a week region and playing sisters of the poor for none region games TC put 21 points in the first half it took Meigs the whole game to put up 21. I have seen you'll use that we beat who was on the schedule but the school picks who is put on that schedule so that argument doesn't fly. Seems like to me Meigs struggled the whole game with Marion Co. So that equals a struggle win. Maybe you'll try scheduling South Pitt whitwell or even Tyner. I just guess everyone isn't like Watertown and Hartsville play anyone anywhere.

7 minutes ago, GeneralAmerigha said:

Grizz- when did price leave the game and how much did that affect things. ive watched those price kids play for 4 years.  

Price didn’t leave the game, he was on the field the whole game, he got hurt about midway through the 3rd but didn’t miss a play, which speaks to the type of kid he is, and you can say that’s why he didn’t get the ball in 2nd half, but a very reliable source told me that price was good to go to carry the ball, so that’s on the coach. And just a question but do you have something personal with TC, you have always picked against TC.

not at all. i have only picked 3 games this year involving yall. 

1- PICKED TC against tyner.

2- picked wtown. they had alreayd beaten u once plus i saw them in person this year. you beating them surprised me. 

3- meigs will be better rested and healthier this week. yall were in a knockdown drag out.  emotionally and physically. i think people are underestimating meigs. it will be close either way. after  the tyner win i said yall had the most impressive win of the playoffs. be fair dude. at least read all my stuff. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Dadof2 said:

That’s your opinion and you are entitled to that. But I will have to disagree. I would take the running back for Meigs over Price on offense he’s bigger stronger and just as fast. And if you don’t think that Meigs is fast enough to get to the outside I think you’re going to be surprised. 

If he is same speed as Price then you have no chance to get to the outside against TC. How big is this so called super RB that you'll have. Just watching some of the film he is nowhere close to the speed of Price or any back or either TC or Watertown I see nobody on Meigs running in 4.4 or 4.5’s