Meigs County @ Trousdale County - Semifinals

MarsBlackmon

5 minutes ago, Grizzly478 said:

I’m pretty close to him, heck of a kid. Fun fact about him is that he preached the sermon last sunday before the TC game. 

He seems like as great of a kid as he is a football player I would have loved to seen Price in yellow jacket uniform in just happy he graduates this year 

9 minutes ago, RTD said:

That wasn't TC offense that theyveun against Whitwell. They haven't ran that type of offense since that game or even before that game. I still don't think Megis understand the size and speed that TC has Bains will be the best and fast player by far on both sides. 

Then you’ve not seen Aaron Swafford play. And if you mean the offense where they are in the I and stacked in the line they have. And for those saying stop Swafford, stop Meigs, why can’t it be done?!? It’s because he consistently gets the job done. Offensely as well as defensively mind you. Size and speed doesn’t determine the outcome of a game fellas, although it does help. And I’m not sure you understand Meigs determination.

3 minutes ago, MCPride said:

Then you’ve not seen Aaron Swafford play. And if you mean the offense where they are in the I and stacked in the line they have. And for those saying stop Swafford, stop Meigs, why can’t it be done?!? It’s because he consistently gets the job done. Offensely as well as defensively mind you. Size and speed doesn’t determine the outcome of a game fellas, although it does help. And I’m not sure you understand Meigs determination.

I’ve seen Swafford and he is a special player. Meigs is huge in their front and is definitely a good football team. I believe it will be a good football game. However, I think we have more athletes as a team. I don’t believe we will have to bring extra people in the box to stop the run. 

7 minutes ago, MCPride said:

I am just wondering. If Meigs had played Lebanon, Friendship Christian, Whitwell, Watertown, and Tyner would they be undefeated?

37 minutes ago, MCPride said:

I think there's many circumstances you don't understand about the Creekbank in November. Once that fog rolls in and y'all feel that tingle in your spine, you'll realize, but it'll be too late. 

9 minutes ago, mousehead said:

I think there's many circumstances you don't understand about the Creekbank in November. Once that fog rolls in and y'all feel that tingle in your spine, you'll realize, but it'll be too late. 

Sounds good but I really don’t think that will mean a hill of beans.  X’s, O’s, Jimmies and Joes, in game coaching and turnovers. That’s all that will matter. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, 4thandGoal said:

Sounds good but I really don’t think that will mean a hill of beans.  X’s, O’s, Jimmies and Joes, in game coaching and turnovers. That’s all that will matter. 

So you're saying home field advantage plays no role in games? Obviously each team has to execute their gameplan, but I guarantee you Meigs has never played in this type of atmosphere before. No argument on that.