Meigs County @ Trousdale County - Semifinals

MarsBlackmon

5 minutes ago, TCRadio said:

Lol i'll pass on the bet although it's very tempting, how many points you think you guys will score honestly.

We've not been held under 21 all year I could easily see a 21-14 type of game either way. You know when crunch time hits there will be offenses and long plays happen most likely. When your down and you can tie or win so to speak chances are taken.

49 minutes ago, statnerd said:

team with the most speed ( Delusional)  you all have  track team in TC:mellow:

No one said that TC is a track team TC has a football team. If you're going to say that TC didn't have more speed than Watertown your the delusional 

22 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

Your defense has gotten much better since that game. Offense not sure exactly either way. 

The offense has gotten better adding the best player on the team has improved the defense especially in the secondary also #8 adds so much to the offense because now TC can run any type of offensive scheme #8 could be at QB or RB and it helps to put even more weapons on the field 

Just now, RTD said:

No one said that TC is a track team TC has a football team. If you're going to say that TC didn't have more speed than Watertown your the delusional 

The offense has gotten better adding the best player on the team has improved the defense especially in the secondary also #8 adds so much to the offense because now TC can run any type of offensive scheme #8 could be at QB or RB and it helps to put even more weapons on the field 

Nobody has any speed on a muddy wet field....:lol::roflol:

17 minutes ago, BCB~MVP said:

sadly thats the only paper that would headline a game for TC. you can forget the Tennessean for sure. Doubt any news stations get out this week as well. They will all go to the Boro. 

Your right, especially since Metro, has a team that finished 5-5 playing in the semifinals and Beech and Springfield only way they will cover TC is if we make it to Cookville 

16 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

We've not been held under 21 all year I could easily see a 21-14 type of game either way. You know when crunch time hits there will be offenses and long plays happen most likely. When your down and you can tie or win so to speak chances are taken.

the most we have surrendered was 22 to H2O the first time and we have clearly gotten better since then, I agree there will be some big plays later in the game, 21-14 type of game is somewhat close to what i'm thinking but i won't put that on here because I don't pick our games on her unless it's part of the bracket challenge

3 minutes ago, RTD said:

Your right, especially since Metro, has a team that finished 5-5 playing in the semifinals and Beech and Springfield only way they will cover TC is if we make it to Cookville 

correction: Stratford was 2-8 entering the playoffs. :shock: Goes to show you when things start to click, dont count anyone out. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1