Meigs County @ Trousdale County - Semifinals

MarsBlackmon

1 hour ago, Dadof2 said:

The defense is pretty close but Meigs has a better offensive line and I’m pretty sure the running back will be back for Meigs, and if he’s back I will give Meigs the advantage at running back and QB. And Meigs has a good passing game and I think that will be the difference.

Seems like you haven't been here before

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Children of CoachT nation.  Those belonging to the 1A and 2A tribe.  I have brought down the final poll of the 2018 season.  Behold your Top Ten!!

Class 2A

School Record Pts Prv
1. Meigs Co. (15) 10-0 150 1
2. Tyner 9-1 127 2
3. Watertown 10-0 124 3
4. Peabody 9-1 106 4
5. Lewis Co. 9-1 89 5
6. Riverside 9-1 73 6
7. Columbia Academy 8-2 51 7
8. Fairley 8-2 49 8
9. Waverly 7-3 26 T9
10. Oneida 7-3 22 T9
Others receiving votes: Trousdale Co. 7, Eagleville 1.  

We're just over here slaying giants... it appears your next on the list.

Edited by SEVEN
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, SEVEN said:

Children of CoachT nation.  Those belonging to the 1A and 2A tribe.  I have brought down the final poll of the 2018 season.  Behold your Top Ten!!

Class 2A

School Record Pts Prv
2. Tyner 9-1 127 2
3. Watertown 10-0 124 3
4. Peabody 9-1 106 4
5. Lewis Co. 9-1 89 5
6. Riverside 9-1 73 6
8. Fairley 8-2 49 8
9. Waverly 7-3 26 T9
10. Oneida 7-3 22 T9

I guess the AP voters know TC doesn't care about polls. :lol:

16 minutes ago, SEVEN said:

Class 2A

School Record Pts Prv
2. Tyner 9-1 127 2
3. Watertown 10-0 124 3
4. Peabody 9-1 106 4
5. Lewis Co. 9-1 89 5
6. Riverside 9-1 73 6
8. Fairley 8-2 49 8
9. Waverly 7-3 26 T9
10. Oneida 7-3 22 T9

/yawn talk all the smack you want bud. Maybe one day you can move on past fairytales. I dont know if we will win or lose, but I love the fact none of you all are giving us a chance. Just in case, who you all gonna get to cater all that crow you all just "might" need? Considering we've lost before we even get to Monday according to the Trousdale faithful.

33 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

With as many weapons that you have you have a chance.But your playing TC at TC and this is the time of year that TC just doesn't lose.I alsi think their schedule will help them in this one also.Im gonna say TC by 7.

You prediction doesn't phase me in the least. Your one of many that predicts us to lose. Surprised you have it that close though. Figured like the rest you have Trousdale winning by 21.

3 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

You prediction doesn't phase me in the least. Your one of many that predicts us to lose. Surprised you have it that close though. Figured like the rest you have Trousdale winning by 21.

When i have i predicted you to lose?I have been on your band wagon all year.If it was anyone but TC i would favor you all.Yeti im dissapointed in this post.

7 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

When i have i predicted you to lose?I have been on your band wagon all year.If it was anyone but TC i would favor you all.Yeti im dissapointed in this post.

Wasn't an attack man lol. You took it wrong. Just saying it looks like all week I'll have to explain to everyone why we will only get beat by 28 and not 35.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Imthayeti said:

Talk will get you through Friday. We will see if your too physical and too fast for us. Hope you dont order too much crow this week.

2 hours ago, Imthayeti said:

Love that all you guys aren't giving us a chance. Np though. Wont argue with an army that has already claimed victory. Hope your all disappointed when and if reality sets in.

20 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

/yawn talk all the smack you want bud. Maybe one day you can move on past fairytales. I dont know if we will win or lose, but I love the fact none of you all are giving us a chance. Just in case, who you all gonna get to cater all that crow you all just "might" need? Considering we've lost before we even get to Monday according to the Trousdale faithful.

17 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

Yeti apparently doesn’t want to join in on the fun. IMO Meigs would easily be the favorite if played there, being that it’s on the Creekbank, I believe Meigs is a slight favorite. They have been ranked in Top 3 all year, they have Mr. Football finalist leading the charge and sounds like a host of weapons for him to utilize! I’ll get into the numbers later in the week but if Vegas looked at this game, I firmly believe they’d have them ole Tigs winning this one by less than a Touchdown. 

Edited by BCB~MVP

19 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

Dadof2 has broke down the film and said y'all would win by 2 td's.