1A semi final Greenback @ Whitwell

orngnblk

10 hours ago, sportman said:

Happy Thanksgiving to all. This is going to be an epic game. Leave no doubt who is the better team.  Whoever wins needs to do it convincingly and let the other team know why you will be playing for a State Championship and they want. I hope it's good and clean and for gosh sake's I hope someway ,some competent ref's show up for this important matchup.  Goodluck to both teams and especially the Tigers since there from our home, but if GB does win, I will be pulling for yall in the State Championship.  Congrats to both teams for an outstanding season and please be safe and hope for an injury free game. 

Same here, especially the part about the refs.  I've seen too many games the last couple of years where the zebras wanted to be as involved in the outcome of the game as the players.

9 hours ago, harley04 said:

2nd week off but will chime in, Teams that play this time of year like GB are mentally ready, can travel, play in cold wet conditions. East is a Beast his year, might be close at half , GB could even be behind, but orngnblk could run behind this line second half. GB 35-21 :mrgreen:  

Harley as always your a good one!Your posts are always looked for by me.If i ran behind our line it wouldnt EVEN be fair,get called in for child abuse!:roflolk:

• Like 1