Alcoa vs Upperman for a trip to the Championship

crow6424

Just now, 32hammer said:

Understand and respect the deep roots, nit my point was they could go to UHS tuition free and thats an advantage other schools you pla dont have. I was using this as a counter point to hatters argument. 

Appreciate the info about the local houses. I was Blessed to spend some of the best yrs of my life in Putnam county and part of my heart will always be there, but Im not looking to move now. Go Tornadoes!

Agreed - it could be an advantage - around 3,500 possible kids to pull from county-wide.  You'd think some of the 75 kids on Ckvl's freshmen team would want to change to a program where they could get actual playing time before they're juniors or seniors, but it doesn't happen often.  That may be because Upperman didn't have a region championship between 1996 and 2013 and had almost all losing seasons - nobody wants to move to a program that isn't successful.  That may change some with the 2013, 2015 and 2018 region titles coming to Baxter.  The girls' basketball program is drawing some interest from the middle school players in Cookeville since they got their back to back gold balls.  We know families from Putnam County who have moved their kids to Knoxville to play in Maryville/Alcoa.  Everyone wants to come be a part of a program with a winning tradition where their kid can get better and get visibility if he's good. 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, JohnnyLawrence said:

I found these things available for download on TSSAA website. Lowerman can print these off pregame on Friday and pass them out to the kids after the thrashing. 

http://tssaa.org/tssaa-state-championship-participation-certificates/

20181120_163834.jpg

Your are quite the prophet uhs will be competing in the state championship.....Can't you see adults are talking?  Back to the kiddy pool and play with the caveman..We have moved past the dim witted Alcoans. Your a stain on your whole community. 

28 minutes ago, BCsportsfan said:

Bee fans that did not travel to F5 Tornado city last match-up...........here's what to expect!!:thumb:

Seek Shelter! You've been warned!!!

Image result for tornado warning

Related image

Storms dont blow west in tennesse bro. Nothing coming from that direction but a bunch of huffing and puffing and hot air...You going to continue this intimidation tactics all week? Lol. No one cares....Either bring some intelligent conversation or join the other goon piles in the kiddy pool. 

Just now, MadHatter1 said:

What makes all you guys arrogant jerks? For example,  was you not given  attention as a child? Do you lose at everything  else in life and Alcoa football makes you able to get through the day? Why is your life really so miserable that you want come on here and call out individual groups of teenage boys doing something  they love? The only thing your pummelling is your tiny wee wee because no woman would want a pathetic little man like you. Does that answer your question? Now off to the kiddy pool with you simpleton. 

Oh boy!!! You’ve done stepped in it now Hat. TREAD LIGHTLY MY FRIEND, TREAD LIGHTLY....:ph34r:

9 minutes ago, Throwdeslant said:

Oh boy!!! You’ve done stepped in it now Hat. TREAD LIGHTLY MY FRIEND, TREAD LIGHTLY....:ph34r:

Seriously. It does get old after awhile. Bit I can clearly see now that hammer is the only one of you with any sense. And the maryville poster. Yall just going to keep coming back with different names talking smack. I'm done with yall for good this time. Make your blistering threats to the other 3 Baxter people on here for the rest of the week. 

17 minutes ago, MadHatter1 said:

Seriously. It does get old after awhile. Bit I can clearly see now that hammer is the only one of you with any sense. And the maryville poster. Yall just going to keep coming back with different names talking smack. I'm done with yall for good this time. Make your blistering threats to the other 3 Baxter people on here for the rest of the week. 

Don’t get mad Hat. You’ve just gotten back what you’ve dished. You say something good about our team, most of usually say something nice about your team. Pretty simple. :thumb: