CORNERSVILLE @ LAKE COUNTY (1A Semis)

dawgsontop11

35 minutes ago, mrbigster said:

You will see Friday night.Cornersville may be best defense we played.But LC will be the fastest.Not talking one or 2 but overall team speed.Yall talk about Woodard not playing much.Snyder was playing with a torn labrum.Had surgery after the season.And LC has played against Greenfield,fastest guy in the state at 4.3 speed.TCA featured 100 meter fastest guy.Prep #11 was a speedster.LC came out of those games pretty well.Yall dwelling on Dresden score.Dresden played West Carroll the following week ,and West Carroll played them tough and Dresden was healthy.I think Yates got hurt during that game.And LC had their way with West Carroll.I think Cornersvillr compares to West Carroll,better defensively but about the same on offense.Dont have a lot of speed,dont throw much.So think Cornersville hasnt really played anyone,thats why not scored on.When they did play someone,Wayne Co scored.And Hunt,just seemed like thay just ran their qb and couldnt throw.Enjoy Friday night

Come on bigster… comparison of Cornersville and West Carroll? I think both teams (LC and C'ville) are very good, but C'ville would mercy rule WC (no offense). I'm leaning Bulldogs for the W, but expect a good game.

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Guidance1812 said:

Heard the local grocery store in cornersville just got a fresh shipment of crow marinade in for Saturday dinner in froggy bottom, 

hurry up dawgs and get em while supplies last

Yeah Boyettes had a drop shipment there. They asked us to drop it off for them on our way to the game.since we were coming up there anyway they wanted to save on shipping costs.

Edited by leadfarmer
  • Upvote 1

46 minutes ago, mrbigster said:

You will see Friday night.Cornersville may be best defense we played.But LC will be the fastest.Not talking one or 2 but overall team speed.Yall talk about Woodard not playing much.Snyder was playing with a torn labrum.Had surgery after the season.And LC has played against Greenfield,fastest guy in the state at 4.3 speed.TCA featured 100 meter fastest guy.Prep #11 was a speedster.LC came out of those games pretty well.Yall dwelling on Dresden score.Dresden played West Carroll the following week ,and West Carroll played them tough and Dresden was healthy.I think Yates got hurt during that game.And LC had their way with West Carroll.I think Cornersvillr compares to West Carroll,better defensively but about the same on offense.Dont have a lot of speed,dont throw much.So think Cornersville hasnt really played anyone,thats why not scored on.When they did play someone,Wayne Co scored.And Hunt,just seemed like thay just ran their qb and couldnt throw.Enjoy Friday night

This entire post is irrelevant when you look at the fact that greenfield (with the Usain Bolt at Running Back) lost to Hollow Rock Bruceton who didn’t make the playoffs in a bad region besides Wayne County/ Huntingdon...

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, leadfarmer said:

I hope you realize that we are just carrying on here. I think both fan bases have a mutual respect for each others team. Might as well have a little fun with it.

Oh I definitely understand and that's what's so great about us and y'all. I just had to mess with cb10 a little with that one lol. Especially after the huntland deal. I do have a ton of love for the Bulldogs especially after what y'all have been through with the loss and all. Two little ole country fried teams going at it will be a lot of fun to watch. But in all honesty I really don't think y'all understand what kind of hornets nest y'all are coming into. At the end of the night the Falcons will be flying high above the beat up dawgs. But we can still help y'all find your way back to I40 afterwards lol