CORNERSVILLE @ LAKE COUNTY (1A Semis)

dawgsontop11

8 minutes ago, cornerback10 said:

No.

I’’m celebrating Huntingdon until Monday. See you in 2 weeks.

I won’t troll on this thread like last weeks, but y’all deserved that game against Huntington. Any time a coach thinks he can go to the state championship with the same 4 plays all year doesn’t deserve to win at all. That’s lazy coaching. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, cornerback10 said:

Looking forward to seeing Lake County. 

If you have never seen Reelfoot Lake, I suggest you leave early in the day and do a little sight seeing. The lake was formed by an earthquake in the 1800's. It is interesting to research the history of the area if you are into that kind of thing. Make sure you stop and eat at one of the fine fish houses on the way in. My personal favorite is Boyette's. There are a couple of others but time tested and never disappoints is Boyette's. Just saying

• Like 1

Everyone has doubted Lake County all year long, crap even I did at some points. After their 20 point loss to Dresden they haven't lost a step. This game will not be a blowout. For you Cornersville people, Lake County is a very tough place to play. McKenzie has won some tight games and took some heart breaking losses there. This game will be another low scoring game. Cornersville 14 LC 7.

18 minutes ago, cherokee23 said:

My prediction is that LC will keep it close until the 3rd quarter. Cornersville just too good defensively to let a team score very much. I believe that LC isn’t quite as good as Huntingdon so I think the 3rd round is a tougher game for Cville than the 4th round. 

Did you copy and paste this from last year? Smh