Jump to content
  • Sky
  • Blueberry
  • Slate
  • Violet
  • Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Maroon
  • Orange
  • Gold
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

Welcome to the upgraded message boards!  Please note: if you have been using a username to sign in that is different than the handle (display name) displayed on the boards, you must now sign in with either your handle (display name) or the email address associated with your account.  If you don't know what this means, then it probably doesn't affect you!

Sign in to follow this  
thegreatone36

Gallatin Green Wave Grumors

Recommended Posts

Well this has taken a turn since I last visited. Funny comments about SC talent and staff. Even funnier they were compared to a staff that is unemployed. Not sure how SC came into it, unless someone on that staff is on the short list and trying to get someone riled up  

Wow. Can’t wait for this circus to get a couple more clowns. 

Wish someone would “leak” some names. GWave?

Anyway, good luck. This has the makings of getting more comical before it’s resolved. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, eers said:

Well this has taken a turn since I last visited. Funny comments about SC talent and staff. Even funnier they were compared to a staff that is unemployed. Not sure how SC came into it, unless someone on that staff is on the short list and trying to get someone riled up  

Wow. Can’t wait for this circus to get a couple more clowns. 

Wish someone would “leak” some names. GWave?

Anyway, good luck. This has the makings of getting more comical before it’s resolved. 

Eers, you're better than this I want to believe.... A 13 year old Station Camp fan discovering CoachT & entering a Gallatin football thread doesnt make this coaching search "comical".

Names or not, plenty of coaches have applied for this job, unsurprisingly. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, thegreatone36 said:

Eers, you're better than this I want to believe.... A 13 year old Station Camp fan discovering CoachT & entering a Gallatin football thread doesnt make this coaching search "comical".

Names or not, plenty of coaches have applied for this job, unsurprisingly. 

And as expected...bye bye young one

 

Gallatin is going to get a good coach that is almost 100% guaranteed.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, thegreatone36 said:

The little guy didn't even last 24 hrs. Anyways back to -GALLATIN- Football. 

GO GREEN WAVE

Time to get excited!!  As a former player, tell me what you look for in a successful coach to get the program back on track.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, thegreatone36 said:

Eers, you're better than this I want to believe.... A 13 year old Station Camp fan discovering CoachT & entering a Gallatin football thread doesnt make this coaching search "comical".

Names or not, plenty of coaches have applied for this job, unsurprisingly. 

Not the search. The thread. 

I was just wondering what names may have been mentioned. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, eers said:

Not the search. The thread. 

I was just wondering what names may have been mentioned. 

I have tried as I know GWave1 and Greenwave84EG have as well.  It may as well be Fort Knox.  No names are being mentioned by the three people on the interview group.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, wave88 said:

I have tried as I know GWave1 and Greenwave84EG have as well.  It may as well be Fort Knox.  No names are being mentioned by the three people on the interview group.

Who’s on the committee?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

Announcements



×
×
  • Create New...