1A Championship Cornersville vs Whitwell

TheBigDawg

2 hours ago, WARBOSS said:

Bulldogs?? Can be a fierce animal if train to be. Especially pit bulldogs. Cornersville you get you meanest and most fierce bulldogs you got. Whitwell is just going to open the gate a let the TIGERS out for a little snack of dog!! I got a feeling your in for a tough day next Saturday!! Your no doubt very good defensively..my gosh 10 straight shutouts!! But you ain't played Whitwell!! To many weapons..IF WERE HEALTHY? Looking forward to a good clean hard hitting game. Tigers get healthy and mentally ready..then just play!

Already starting to make excuses “if we’re healthy” i hope y’all are so there is no questions after the dawgs win 

1 minute ago, TigerfootballFan said:

Got any speed? 

Not the fastest bunch for sure but they are relentless. What impresses me the most about the Bulldogs is that they will be the same speed in the 4th quarter as they are in the first quarter. They just keep grinding the whole game. They just don't quit. 

• Like 1

Incredible how far these two teams have come in such short time. CA played both of these teams in 2015 and 2016, and you could see even then that the youn freshmen and sophomores were gonna be special. Now they’ve both made it and will play for something not many people get to say they experienced. 

Mom rolling with our neighbors Cornersville to win this by a score. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

50 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

Didnt see anyone stand out,Our Dline made alot of plays and in the back field alot.Our LB play wasnt great didnt wrao up they broke those two big runs in the first.After the half didnt hurt us much between the tackles.Halfback pass was executed well and our safety was caught watching.GB sustained long drives running the ball took up almost the whole third quarter.But all it takes is 1 miscue and 1 big play!

That’s a big advantage in our favor. Front 7 is our strength and after the first drive against Lake County last night, Lake County failed to execute the big play because our line stuffed every hole and our Linebackers set the edge as good as anyone.

Also I think 65 and 50 have a big game for us. Those guys are nasty on defense.

Edited by DawgNation05