1A Championship Cornersville vs Whitwell

TheBigDawg

1 minute ago, WingoVFL said:

Size of them?

3 minutes ago, WingoVFL said:

Size of them?

22 is about 5-8 around 180. He’s playing in the all start game. 15 is close to the same size. Both tougher than nails and will hit you in defense. 2 is a tough LB and runs as hard as anyone. Our back duo is as good as anyone in the state 

1 minute ago, cornerback10 said:

Both are about 5’8 170-180. Little bowling balls. Their vision and quickness are what sets them a part. They are almost identical in the way that they play.

I was watching them on film definitely quick, and one thing I notice is they keep those feet pumping when they hit contact.

12 hours ago, SCPRIDE30 said:

Well if y’all think y’all could do better in 3A then move on up. Enjoy this year cause after this it’s gonna be a tough season and plus I’m sure whitwel will only have 30 people in the stands when they start stinking 

Thank you, we will gladly enjoy this season, as several school records have been made, and why not.  Every team had to start somewhere, sometime, somehow so why not us?  Give these boys their due. Stand back and look at what they’ve accomplished so far.  Wouldn’t  you be proud if it was you/your team? Say what you will but whatever happens Saturday, Whitwell has made believers out of those naysayers (whether they’ll admit it or not).  If they stick to the basics of what for them this far,  it will be another great game, one for the history books.  Love my Tigers!

4 minutes ago, TrellBlazer said:

Thank you, we will gladly enjoy this season, as several school records have been made, and why not.  Every team had to start somewhere, sometime, somehow so why not us?  Give these boys their due. Stand back and look at what they’ve accomplished so far.  Wouldn’t  you be proud if it was you/your team? Say what you will but whatever happens Saturday, Whitwell has made believers out of those naysayers (whether they’ll admit it or not).  If they stick to the basics of what for them this far,  it will be another great game, one for the history books.  Love my Tigers!

I like how people say move on up. Lol like anyone on this website can just decide to move a team from 1a to 3a

2 minutes ago, EXFOOTBALL65 said:

True! What’s your thoughts on this game cb10

I’m not really sure yet. Petty and Wingo will be the best backfield combo we’ve faced this year. I’m just not going to pick against that Cornersville defense unless Alcoa or Greenville is on the other side. Hope it stays dry because we need to be able to toss that thing around a little bit.

3 hours ago, 81TigerFan said:

No respect from Chattanooga sports writers last nights game is on page 4 of the paper sports editor from SP. Whitwell has beat TC at the creek bank SP twice now defending State Champs. We will find a way to beat last years state runner up then maybe we will be on page 2 of paper

It’s time.  Time Free Press did have Tanner’s catch last week though for us though.