1A Championship Cornersville vs Whitwell

TheBigDawg

1 hour ago, horse said:

I think it was missed tackles not the defense playing 45 yds down field.Because they had plenty of chances to tackle before he scored. 

We was in prevent and yea that boy can run as soon As I seen him go around the corner and cut it back across the field  I said he's got seven 

18 minutes ago, WingoVFL said:

Yea you should of seen the home town it was crazy 

I saw it in several of my friends Snapchat stories from up there. I didn't know if Whitwell he left her or President Trump came rolling through. Definitely a first time experience these boys won't forget. I've got to see 7 of them so you kinda get spoiled...then you go in a drought and appreciate it more lol

1 minute ago, powerp said:

I saw it in several of my friends Snapchat stories from up there. I didn't know if Whitwell he left her or President Trump came rolling through. Definitely a first time experience these boys won't forget. I've got to see 7 of them so you kinda get spoiled...then you go in a drought and appreciate it more lol

Yes sir and I think that’s the main reason why the town did it those boys brought pride to whitwell that it has never seen 

17 minutes ago, WingoVFL said:

Yes sir and I think that’s the main reason why the town did it those boys brought pride to whitwell that it has never seen 

I absolutely understand that feeling. Last year was the first year Cornersville won a game in the playoffs then took it all the way to State. Brought a sense of unity and excitement never seen before as well. When we played our first game this year, you would think we just got back from Cookeville. Enjoy it. It's an awesome moment.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DawgRadio said:

I absolutely understand that feeling. Last year was the first year Cornersville won a game in the playoffs then took it all the way to State. Brought a sense of unity and excitement never seen before as well. When we played our first game this year, you would think we just got back from Cookeville. Enjoy it. It's an awesome moment.

For sure, my brother was a transfer and came from a town that didn’t really care about its football no more. Not going to lie it brought a tear to me lol kid has been through a lot and it’s finally paid off