1A Championship Cornersville vs Whitwell

TheBigDawg

2 minutes ago, Salem said:

I've been around long enough to learn not to comment a post I haven't directly seen.  Too much team bias on here to accept a homer's take on anything.  We expect better of our wise, level headed forum sage on here. It's championship week, step it up! :D

If you stay around awhile you will see I’m not your usual homer. LMBO. I’m a lot of things, but giving our team too much praise is definitely not one of them. I think most will agree I’m not biased toward SP. I just call it like I see it. I do think Whitwell has about 5 of the best players in 1A on their team though. They just have a special group of athletes that seem to find a way. I think it will be a good game tomorrow. We are here now in the parking lot at the stadium tailgating. We will be up here all weekend. 

1 minute ago, TheAmbassador said:

Is this really your curtain call on the T? LMBO

Bass you have been apart of this a few times,to some who havent its a very real experience and to know you actually have a chance to win there is nothing like it.(as you know).I remember 31 years ago and i was pumped too!Same as the last three years.Such a great feeling being one of the two!CB soak it in and enjoy it all.Same as you Whitwell folks!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, TheAmbassador said:

Is this really your curtain call on the T? LMBO

For the most part, yes. That’s not to say if we get Huntingdon again in the 3rd round next year, that I won’t revert back to my old self, but my time on the T is coming to a close. We’ll have some talent over the next few years, but I don’t see it being anything like now. I’m not sure I would have gotten back on before last year if we didn’t go on that run in the 2017 playoffs. I live almost 1.5 hours away from Cornersville so it becomes a hassle to try and make it to every game on Friday in the fall (especially when you’re freshly married). It’s been a good run and I’m proud of my boys! Let’s get that gold!

1 hour ago, cornerback10 said:

For the most part, yes. That’s not to say if we get Huntingdon again in the 3rd round next year, that I won’t revert back to my old self, but my time on the T is coming to a close. We’ll have some talent over the next few years, but I don’t see it being anything like now. I’m not sure I would have gotten back on before last year if we didn’t go on that run in the 2017 playoffs. I live almost 1.5 hours away from Cornersville so it becomes a hassle to try and make it to every game on Friday in the fall (especially when you’re freshly married). It’s been a good run and I’m proud of my boys! Let’s get that gold!

Stay tuned, we may fall off a little next year but the Bulldogs are stacked deep all the way back to this years seventh grade class