1A Championship Cornersville vs Whitwell

TheBigDawg

3 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

This private game just doesn’t have the feel that the games yesterday had. I can tell by looking down at the attendance that these teams don’t have anywhere the amount of support either. 

They don't do they? It's all I can do to watch them..lol I don't know why? I'll take a good public school where you are suppose to take what you get and mold them. 

Just now, WARBOSS said:

They don't do they? It's all I can do to watch them..lol I don't know why? I'll take a good public school where you are suppose to take what you get and mold them. 

Just not near the excitement in the air up here as yesterday and last night. I’m trying to keep up with Roy Dillard and his two buddies. I should have learned my lesson last season with him. 

2 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

Just not near the excitement in the air up here as yesterday and last night. I’m trying to keep up with Roy Dillard and his two buddies. I should have learned my lesson last season with him. 

I would like to see Greeneville and Oakland go at it. Best Offense vs best D. 

1 minute ago, TheAmbassador said:

OMG..good luck!! Roy still have that goat with him or did it stay where they went.. Davidson is suppose to average 50+ a game..they better get started. You know these private school people expect to get a dome to play in so they don't have to sit in rain.

1 hour ago, TheAmbassador said:

Is turning out to be not half bad?? Friendship coach been doing a very good job if he can keep it up. Davidson can explode anytime!

Edited by WARBOSS

1 hour ago, WARBOSS said:

OMG..good luck!! Roy still have that goat with him or did it stay where they went.. Davidson is suppose to average 50+ a game..they better get started. You know these private school people expect to get a dome to play in so they don't have to sit in rain.

They are entitled LMBO

11 minutes ago, Swain said:

Whitwell and South Pittsburgh should just combine schools. There are one in the same . They both recruit players. And if Whitwell doesn't recruit next yr like this yr then they go back to losing.

Who did they recruit? I’m asking about both of them.

5 minutes ago, WARBOSS said:

Is turning out to be not half bad??

Coach McNeal is full of trick plays today.