1A Championship Cornersville vs Whitwell

TheBigDawg

1 minute ago, TALMAD said:

As far as my Business and what we did when Whitwell came through town I would of done the same thing for South Pitt. I have to say though that last year when Jasper came threw town they was no one out wishing them off. I don’t have jasper Connections but I do got some In south Pitt. 

You got a business named after our head Coach?        Victory?

9 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

My other point is this, if you have a town such as Dunlap and their Sequatchie County team going all out the way them did in supporting this Whitwell Tiger team and community then why are these 2 teams and communities not scheduled the next 2 years. As a coach they would have been my FIRST out of region game scheduled.  But that's just me thinking out loud.

Agree 100%. 

Just now, TALMAD said:

Yes lol I run it but don’t own it. ST never thought of it that way! Who knows maybe he owns our hold company! How much u guys paying him lol

Apparently we ain't paying him enough! Lol.

We wouldn't be where we were at if not for Coach and everything he has put together. A lot of other folks involved as well. Too many to mention.

3 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

Apparently we ain't paying him enough! Lol.

We wouldn't be where we were at if not for Coach and everything he has put together. A lot of other folks involved as well. Too many to mention.

I agree because the years he was gone u guys did not fair as well! It may of been a down year in athletes but something tell me he has a lot to do with the success at SP!

1 hour ago, rlh said:

I believe Jasper saw it coming 3 years ago and did the old Texas side step.

Proving your worth with this statement.  Why would they be scared of whitwell.  This year Marion would have gotten spanked.  Last year likely, jasper would have won that one.  In fact, in order to dodge whitwell they schedule a state power at the time coalfield and 5a Rhea.....lol

Edited by TheTruthPrevails