1A Championship Cornersville vs Whitwell

TheBigDawg

4 minutes ago, rlh said:

Poor old Dunflop.  They have a silver ball and saw a gold ball once.

They may get one in the future. I didn't think Whitwell would, but I was wrong. So bascially going to NJ in Ala, all the way to Whitwell we have state champions and Stevenson before they were  NJ I think had two so that's a pretty good long mile stretch in our area for state champions IMO..

1 minute ago, WingoVFL said:

Whole bag of salt 

There were Whitwell fans leaving the stadium telling Cornersville fans they were sorry for what happened. You guys know this isn’t right. It’s a tough thing to let go, but I guess we have to move on. There is nothing fair or right about it, but it’s a lesson for our kids. No matter how hard you try, there are times when those in power simply won’t let you win.

1 minute ago, TheBigDawg said:

There were Whitwell fans leaving the stadium telling Cornersville fans they were sorry for what happened. You guys know this isn’t right. It’s a tough thing to let go, but I guess we have to move on. There is nothing fair or right about it, but it’s a lesson for our kids. No matter how hard you try, there are times when those in power simply won’t let you win.

You’re an idiot lol. The one that needs to move on is you. Quit blaming the refs cause they was terrible for us as well, they actually call all the holds that was obvious you probably only get across the 50 twice