1A Championship Cornersville vs Whitwell

TheBigDawg

1 minute ago, Bull02 said:

I have been watching film and it seems like that's all whitwell has is luck not sure why GB didn't keep running the ball and GB D didn't look great that night to many failed assignments I haven't watched the sp film yet 

Yes that's all we have is luck. Small, slow and we cant even get lined up at times. The Dawgs will win big. 

3 minutes ago, Bull02 said:

I have been watching film and it seems like that's all whitwell has is luck not sure why GB didn't keep running the ball and GB D didn't look great that night to many failed assignments I haven't watched the sp film yet 

Don't let film fool you , saw them in person they have a lot more than luck. I do agree on GB should have kept running the ball.

10 minutes ago, Bull02 said:

We had them 20-8 with 5:22 remaining.  Then they started walking on water. Our D parted like the Red Sea and a football with angel wings floated down from the Heavens into their arms.  

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Bull02 said:

Take it how ya want not knocking yalls team but I don't see were your  better that LC or huntingdung

I think they would beat Lake County similar to what you guys did, them and Huntingdon would be a dog fight just like this one will be. The only true big advantage Cville has, is they played in the State title game last year, they have the experience. As one fan said earlier, if the ball is in 31(Petty) hands every snap, I like the Tigers chances more and more, kid is a WINNER! We have seen some outstanding players (Aaron Swafford, Jeremiah Batiste, Heath Price) throughout our(Trousdale) season but Hudson Petty IMO has the biggest heart out of all of them, he had something like 25 tackles against us. 

1 minute ago, TCRadio said:

I think they would beat Lake County similar to what you guys did, them and Huntingdon would be a dog fight just like this one will be. The only true big advantage Cville has, is they played in the State title game last year, they have the experience. As one fan said earlier, if the ball is in 31(Petty) hands every snap, I like the Tigers chances more and more, kid is a WINNER! We have seen some outstanding players (Aaron Swafford, Jeremiah Batiste, Heath Price) throughout our(Trousdale) season but Hudson Petty IMO has the biggest heart out of all of them, he had something like 25 tackles against us. 

It seemed like the offense definitely took off against Greenback when Petty stepped in at QB. From what I have seen, he doesn't do bad tossing the thing around either.