2A Championship Trousdale Co vs. Peabody

FightingBlue0

3 hours ago, RTD said:

Welcome to TC football very good defense and great DC but the awful play calling with same 3 plays ran out of different formations this has been all year all the games TC has lost has been because of bad offensive play calling 

You do not have the horses to do anything else. I.E pass..  The same play calling might have happened with the three losses, but those same play calls got you 10 wins and a silver ball...  Dagum man lay off the excuses.. You got beat by the better team today!!

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, BigEdMo said:

I never Saw a high powered offense out of TC.  Different standards out east for the so called 1,2,3 ranked teams. 

You haven’t been paying attention then.. I have never heard anyone say they had a high power offense...  They have always been a power offense ( against good defensive competition) three to four yards a carry. ( No frills / nothing special) 

They have relied on their defense and today that just wasn’t enough! 

This is team as old school as it gets these days.. I can’t stand em, but congrats TC on good season.. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, H2Oman said:

You do not have the horses to do anything else. I.E pass..  The same play calling might have happened with the three losses, but those same play calls got you 10 wins and a silver ball...  Dagum man lay off the excuses.. You got beat by the better team today!!

TC does have the horses for one I never said it was an excuse. I said Peabody was a better team and the QB’s where hurt one with a hyperextended elbow and the other had a hurt shoulder on his passing arm. TC can pass good enough to win but I didn't think TC needs to pass they just need to let #7 at least touch the ball a few times. Don't worry about TC we are fine you should worry about not finishing last in the region next year behind Cascade and East Robertson lol 

Edited by RTD

15 minutes ago, RTD said:

TC does have the horses for one I never said it was an excuse. I said Peabody was a better team and the QB’s where hurt one with a hyperextended elbow and the other had a hurt shoulder on his passing arm. TC can pass good enough to win but I didn't think TC needs to pass they just need to let #7 at least touch the ball a few times. Don't worry about TC we are fine to worry about not finishing last in the region next year behind Cascade and East Robertson 

I’m going to save my arguing for later next year, but TC will get pushed again for the region title next year by H2O.  These seniors will be hard to replace don’t get me wrong, but remember that most of our guys didn’t play both ways ( a lot of juniors, sophomores and freshmen got playing time this year) 

H2O is not a one hit wonder brother and remember that just like I predicted early in August ( most of you thought I was crazy) that you heard it from me first!

PS: Merry Christmas and support your dang coaches or go be one yourself!

Edited by H2Oman

17 minutes ago, H2Oman said:

I’m going to save my arguing for later next year, but TC will get pushed again for the region title next year by H2O.  These seniors will be hard to replace don’t get me wrong, but remember that most of our guys didn’t play both ways ( a lot of juniors, sophomores and freshmen got playing time this year) 

H2O is not a one hit wonder brother and remember that just like I predicted early in August ( most of you thought I was crazy) that you heard it from me first!

PS: Merry Christmas and support your dang coaches or go be one yourself!

We will see next year early we come back to you'll im guessing for a first region game. I know you'll won't be pushovers at all this will be last time TC and Watertown will be in the same region for a while. I support the coaches they have improved I just don't support the play calling sometimes. I’m a coach but in the lower levels in pee wee if that counts lol. Merry Christmas to you too my man