2A Championship Trousdale Co vs. Peabody

FightingBlue0

1 minute ago, PeabodyPride said:

Big Ed Mo ,from all the Tide we appreciate the support that you habe shown us !!! You are a classy group !!! 

And we are Proud to call you a brother !!

Brother congrats. So happy for you guys. So proud to have been part of region 7. R7 makes teams better. Our only losses where to teams that made it to the quarters , semi, final and state champs. I can Live with that. R7 brought the best out of us. Sad to leave it. Keep it going and bring gold to R7 again next year. 

24 minutes ago, jimb1972 said:

Disappointing loss for my Jackets! Neither team played there best, but a good solid football game! Congrats to Peabody, you have a good team!  Short week does not make sense, when privates had all that extra time! TSSAA at their best! Sat in stands and heard fans question JimB, Clint, Creasy and now Waggoner! It sickens me! These men give so much for our community and kids! All are trying to WIN! PLAYERS have to SHOW UP and PLAY!PROUD of boys AND COACHES for all they do! GO JACKETS!

GBO, you seem to know alot about our team and offense playcalling? Second guessing that decision?Hard feelings? Eagles never win anything!!!

GO JACKETS!

I really don't think GBO is who you think it is