Griders 2019 South Pittsburg Pirates

Roy Dillard

2 hours ago, TheAmbassador said:

I am hoping the same thing. Sequatchie more times than not is a tough matchup for the Pirates. 

True.  In the last 5 matchups, the Indians have won 3 games and the average margin of victory for either team has been 8 points.  That number was skewed just a little with SP winning by 19 last season, but it's obviously been a tough one to open the season with for both squads the last few years.

I am catching up here since its football season now. My goodness I can't possibly read all the posts. Roy, is still a little perturbed at me for leaving the Red Eye on the night of the incident. It should be another fun football season in our county. This will be my first full season being on this site. I am looking forward to going to the games and talking about them here.

6 minutes ago, The Drunken Sailor said:

True.  In the last 5 matchups, the Indians have won 3 games and the average margin of victory for either team has been 8 points.  That number was skewed just a little with SP winning by 19 last season, but it's obviously been a tough one to open the season with for both squads the last few years.

Yes, it has been a tough one for both teams to say the least. 

1 minute ago, ThatTowerMan said:

I am catching up here since its football season now. My goodness I can't possibly read all the posts. Roy, is still a little perturbed at me for leaving the Red Eye on the night of the incident. It should be another fun football season in our county. This will be my first full season being on this site. I am looking forward to going to the games and talking about them here.

I can’t believe you left Roy Dillard barricaded in the stall up there. Believe me, we’ve heard all about it. 

4 minutes ago, ThatTowerMan said:

Tower man,   I'm that Towner man.  Hey.

1 hour ago, ThatTowerMan said:

Tower man I garuntee I was real mad.  You left me in that bathroom with my signatured Murphy Fair book.  Something could have happened to me or my Murphy Fair book.  I will look post it as long as you will let me in the back door so I dont have to pay to get in Griders stadium.  You think im joking but im not.