Griders 2019 South Pittsburg Pirates

Roy Dillard

On 8/5/2019 at 2:11 PM, MarionMadness said:

I saw Pitchburg play last week. I can't wait until we play this year. It will be much different than the past two years. It is going to be a great game like the 2016 game.  It's a great day to be a Warrior!

FEAR THE SPEED, FEAR THE BEARD, & FEAR THE TEAM!

tenor.gif

I like your enthusiasm though...

Edited by CaptainJackRackam

23 hours ago, TheAmbassador said:

I heard you were paying for his admission. 

Roy said he would pay my admission and let me up in the new press box if I would let him check out my pole and taste my fudge reound. I ain't fallin' for that mess. I'm bringing that Boeck man and that Price man as body guards to keep Roy away from my pole.

• Like 1

Not that it means anything but I was looking at strength of schedules for teams and were rated your hardest opponent this season. Preps has updated their rankings finally for the season. Looks like your top 3 in order are Meigs, Whitwell and Redbank. They have our teams as close as I've seen as far as being close in comparison in rankings. Again it doesn't mean anything, but a fun fact nonetheless. If any of these are accurate it should mean for some really good ballgames for you guys.

Screenshot_20190806-223520_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20190806-223639_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20190806-224333_Chrome.jpg

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

Not that it means anything but I was looking at strength of schedules for teams and were rated your hardest opponent this season. Preps has updated their rankings finally for the season. Looks like your top 3 in order are Meigs, Whitwell and Redbank. They have our teams as close as I've seen as far as being close in comparison in rankings. Again it doesn't mean anything, but a fun fact nonetheless. If any of these are accurate it should mean for some really good ballgames for you guys.

Screenshot_20190806-223520_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20190806-223639_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20190806-224333_Chrome.jpg

Old Pirate says the orange & black clad Tigers will be a very stiff challenge for the Pirates. Hopeful for a injury free feud, both need all the gunpowder moving forward. 

11 hours ago, OLD PIRATE said:

Old Pirate says the orange & black clad Tigers will be a very stiff challenge for the Pirates. Hopeful for a injury free feud, both need all the gunpowder moving forward. 

Yeah, but they are a playoff game only for you. My list was regular season. Its inaccurate because it didnt take in account for transfers I'm sure, but Greenback is listed as #91 in the state on TN.

Screenshot_20190806-232212_Chrome.jpg

Edited by Imthayeti

Old Pirate says a few SP transfers provided more depth. 3 only played 1 game between them, 2 didn’t belong to a team at all. The GB transfers were orchestrated for needs. OP says Perhaps the Pirates biggest boost is the return of the SP baseball player that got hurt after leaving the football team last year,  6’5” TE. He looks the part and is big enough to play in the SEC according to Roy. Pirates have a ton of work to do from what has been shown thus far. 

2 hours ago, MountainTroll said:

Roy said he would pay my admission and let me up in the new press box if I would let him check out my pole and taste my fudge reound. I ain't fallin' for that mess. I'm bringing that Boeck man and that Price man as body guards to keep Roy away from my pole.

Mountain troll what kind of mess is this? Griders body gard ran off that price man and beck man when they tried to start something on Griders field.  Grider fired that body gard.  That Sherrill man will not let you in his press box.  You think im joking but im not.