Griders 2019 South Pittsburg Pirates

Roy Dillard

Just now, orngnblk said:

Legally-Bubba and Derrell are NOT considered transfers.They had no athletic record,they came before high school I figured you to be a little smarter than most of us because you sure act like you know more.LMBO.Soooo Tellico on D,Ruetgerson on D and Brown on D Fields rotates.

Ok so unless I’m mistaken. That way of thinking means SP only has 1 transfer starter on each side because Tipton came before HS with no athletic record. We’re on the same page now. 

9 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

I know you don’t and that’s why it is so funny. But I’ll enlighten you. I threw out a reply to O&B knowing you would come crying. You came running within mins. Too easy....

This is getting fun,i put it on here and boom here they come.Fish in a barrel.

1 minute ago, TheAmbassador said:

Ok so unless I’m mistaken. That way of thinking means SP only has 1 transfer starter on each side because Tipton came before HS with no athletic record. We’re on the same page now. 

There you go.The thing is....I DONT CARE WHO YOU HAVE,HAD OR WILL GET!Its been happening for years in EVERY successful program.Winning brings families in plain and simple We will play whoever lines up and have for years and we have never whined or TURNED a program in.Its football anything can happen.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, orngnblk said:

There you go.The thing is....I DONT CARE WHO YOU HAVE,HAD OR WILL GET!Its been happening for years in EVERY successful program.Winning brings families in plain and simple We will play whoever lines up and have for years and we have never whined or TURNED a program in.Its football anything can happen.

Hey I was just trying to get on the same page as you when we were comparing.  Turned someone in? Surely you don’t think these yahoos on here have really turned you in. I believe it’s pretty much all in good fun.