Griders 2019 South Pittsburg Pirates

Roy Dillard

25 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

Greenback is one of the few programs that have a better record against SP in the playoffs. The only two playoff wins I remember over them came in 1985 and 2011. Greenback won in 1990,1991,1992,2016,2017. 

They are one of the few teams with a winning record against them period - playoffs or otherwise.

They will play one other team this season that has a winning record against them though. Red Bank leads the series 5-4.

1 hour ago, TheAmbassador said:

Greenback is one of the few programs that have a better record against SP in the playoffs. The only two playoff wins I remember over them came in 1985 and 2011. Greenback won in 1990,1991,1992,2016,2017. 

Yes i checked with Cherokean,this correct.Coach Ryan was a player or a coach in all those wins.I was a VERY cold loser in 85:blink:!

1 hour ago, The Drunken Sailor said:

They are one of the few teams with a winning record against them period - playoffs or otherwise.

They will play one other team this season that has a winning record against them though. Red Bank leads the series 5-4.

Hopefully that changes soon, but that will be another tough game. This schedule is going to be very, very tough. 

Edited by TheAmbassador