2019 Henry County Patriots

HCRedPride

5 hours ago, Omaha said:

I think Travis is probably our best all around RB, but the other three bring a lot to the table as well. It’s a good problem to have. I also like Travis in the wildcat as a change of pace. Gives opposing defenses one more thing to prepare for.

I think Travis has the best vision of all our runners, which is why I think he’s perfect for the wildcat. He doesn’t dance around, he makes one cut and he goes. 

I don’t know if I’d call him the best RB of the group, but I do think he’s the best all-around athlete. 

I agree all of them bring something different to the table. 

16 hours ago, MSURacer said:

I think Travis has the best vision of all our runners, which is why I think he’s perfect for the wildcat. He doesn’t dance around, he makes one cut and he goes. 

I don’t know if I’d call him the best RB of the group, but I do think he’s the best all-around athlete. 

I agree all of them bring something different to the table. 

With all these talented runners, we need someone to emerge as a solid option at WR/slot beside Odoms. There’s no replacing Ethan Thompson, but if we can find a couple of guys to compliment Odoms, this offense could be really really good. Damron seems to have quite the command of the O, and the more receivers we can bring along, the better for both him and the run game. I thought the TE played pretty well against Milan. #87 I think was his number.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Omaha said:

With all these talented runners, we need someone to emerge as a solid option at WR/slot beside Odoms. There’s no replacing Ethan Thompson, but if we can find a couple of guys to compliment Odoms, this offense could be really really good. Damron seems to have quite the command of the O, and the more receivers we can bring along, the better for both him and the run game. I thought the TE played pretty well against Milan. #87 I think was his number.

I think #87 is Damion Rushing maybe? Yeah I would put it something like this.

QB - Damron

RB - Foster/Johnson

WR - Odoms/Travis/Kendall/Davis

That is one heck of a offense. Put those guys in at WR and let's get the SHIP!!!!

4 hours ago, PatriotNation said:

I think #87 is Damion Rushing maybe? Yeah I would put it something like this.

QB - Damron

RB - Foster/Johnson

WR - Odoms/Travis/Kendall/Davis

That is one heck of a offense. Put those guys in at WR and let's get the SHIP!!!!

This year is looking bright for sure. I was impressed with the JV team at the end. Mostly sophomores that won’t get a lot of individual attention, but they play with 100 percent effort and get to the ball with 2 or 3 at a time. From what I heard they started out slow as freshman but really came on at the end of the year. A team described as tough and hard nosed and many 2nd generation patriots. They will need some help at the skill positions from the class ahead and behind them, but will set the tone for future teams with there effort and intensity.

43 minutes ago, westtn1 said:

This year is looking bright for sure. I was impressed with the JV team at the end. Mostly sophomores that won’t get a lot of individual attention, but they play with 100 percent effort and get to the ball with 2 or 3 at a time. From what I heard they started out slow as freshman but really came on at the end of the year. A team described as tough and hard nosed and many 2nd generation patriots. They will need some help at the skill positions from the class ahead and behind them, but will set the tone for future teams with there effort and intensity.

Travis is already the wildcat QB, the top safety, and the 1st/2nd best RB. I don’t think they will move him to WR. I don’t think Davis has the best hands. J Kendall is already at receiver. D. Kendall and C. Townsend would be the most likely to get reps at WR.

15 minutes ago, westtn1 said:

Travis is already the wildcat QB, the top safety, and the 1st/2nd best RB. I don’t think they will move him to WR. I don’t think Davis has the best hands. J Kendall is already at receiver. D. Kendall and C. Townsend would be the most likely to get reps at WR.

Foster and Johnson will get the majority of reps at RB. Donte Davis does have good hands. And I was talking Zamariyon Kendall the big time Freshman at WR #25. They should use Travis as Wildcat QB and at Safety. I was suggesting throw him in the slot like they used Ethan Thompson last year and let Travis do work!