Jasper 2019

rlh

7 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

You sound pretty passionate about both statements.  Are you sure you’ve whole heartedly come back to the orange and black? Or do you need you some more “Beard?”

Lol I've always been Orange and Black and I'm not blind to the fact that Jasper will not be much improved this year nor that the Condra kid is a ball player in every sport he plays. As for the Beard he keeps things groomed well off the field but on Friday nights he might as well be Joe Dirte!!

9 hours ago, FootballFan75 said:

Lol I've always been Orange and Black and I'm not blind to the fact that Jasper will not be much improved this year nor that the Condra kid is a ball player in every sport he plays. As for the Beard he keeps things groomed well off the field but on Friday nights he might as well be Joe Dirte!!

What kind of mess is this? I garuntee you aint orange and black.  If you want to be on Griders sideline you are going to walk the plank.  Otherwise keep your purple jock on and stay over there with the beard man.  You think im joking but im not. 

2 hours ago, Roy Dillard said:

What kind of mess is this? I garuntee you aint orange and black.  If you want to be on Griders sideline you are going to walk the plank.  Otherwise keep your purple jock on and stay over there with the beard man.  You think im joking but im not. 

I'll be on Griders sideline for that Saturday game against the Squatch... I'll have that Moss man fire his cannon your way a few times Roy

On 8/12/2019 at 12:54 PM, FootballFan75 said:

If you want to talk about Coach Mathis this way you should say it to his face and not be a doedoe head. Whoever you are you are not a Warrior 4 life. We are better off without you. Our backs looked pretty fast last Friday vs the Georgia team. It was good to see Coach Boeck to. He is a warrior 4 life too.  Coach Mathis was working on some passing and they intercepted one of our passes. Alex is going to be better than Blake Zemen.  Summers made some nice runs for us. He is going to be very good this year for us. Anthony is going to be a good quarterback for us. Hutchins is very fast too along with Riley. Alex will run straight over people too. We will have to get better on our defense but I know Coach Mathis will get it worked out. It is going to be a much better season this year for us. I am excited about going to the jamboree this week. As always it's a great day to be a warrior.

FEAR THE SPEED, FEAR THE BEARD, & FEAR THE TEAM!

On 8/12/2019 at 11:54 AM, FootballFan75 said:

They will be better than last year. Team chemistry is a lot better. Condra is a man child.

Edited by PurplePower68

7 hours ago, MarionMadness said:

If you want to talk about Coach Mathis this way you should say it to his face and not be a doedoe head. Whoever you are you are not a Warrior 4 life. We are better off without you. Our backs looked pretty fast last Friday vs the Georgia team. It was good to see Coach Boeck to. He is a warrior 4 life too.  Coach Mathis was working on some passing and they intercepted one of our passes. Alex is going to be better than Blake Zemen.  Summers made some nice runs for us. He is going to be very good this year for us. Anthony is going to be a good quarterback for us. Hutchins is very fast too along with Riley. Alex will run straight over people too. We will have to get better on our defense but I know Coach Mathis will get it worked out. It is going to be a much better season this year for us. I am excited about going to the jamboree this week. As always it's a great day to be a warrior.

FEAR THE SPEED, FEAR THE BEARD, & FEAR THE TEAM!

Alex is a great kid but Zeman is a legend.

26 minutes ago, PurplePower68 said:

They will be better than last year. Team chemistry is a lot better. Condra is a man child.

Marion County will be improved. I believe you have a shot at 6-7 wins. South Pittsburg, Tyner, and Rhea County are the only sure losses I see. Sequatchie County is a tossup. Speed of Marion vs strength of Sequatchie. 

4 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

Marion County will be improved. I believe you have a shot at 6-7 wins. South Pittsburg, Tyner, and Rhea County are the only sure losses I see. Sequatchie County is a tossup. Speed of Marion vs strength of Sequatchie. 

Seq had our number last year. We made it closer than it should've been. The year before we should blistered them. 21-7 in the 1st qtr and you should win that game. Tyner and sp back to back will be tough. Barring injuries that Rhea game might not go like people expect it to. Just sayin

2 hours ago, PurplePower68 said:

Seq had our number last year. We made it closer than it should've been. The year before we should blistered them. 21-7 in the 1st qtr and you should win that game. Tyner and sp back to back will be tough. Barring injuries that Rhea game might not go like people expect it to. Just sayin

Rhea game could have went different last year... There is no words for the 2017 Sequatchie game

2 hours ago, TheAmbassador said:

They better watch out for Bledsoe and #2 coming off the prior 2 weeks with SP and Tyner!!!