Jasper 2019

rlh

12 hours ago, PurplePower68 said:

Roy we have air conditioning, cable tv and a little bar up here in the fiery gizzard. Folks are enjoying the cave life right now. Enjoy the break and just concentrate on feuding with the GB folks. Vic has done went to calling us Marion instead of Jasper. Before you know it he'll have a purple jock on like old pirate. 

I think he got caught up in the politically correct world for a moment.   It won't happen again.  Or could be the end of the world as we know it.

5 hours ago, Southtowner said:

I think he got caught up in the politically correct world for a moment.   It won't happen again.  Or could be the end of the world as we know it.

I don't think it will happen again either, but then again the time is drawing near that he won't even be talking about this rivalry before a season starts.

:popcorneater:

4 hours ago, PurplePower68 said:

I don't think it will happen again either, but then again the time is drawing near that he won't even be talking about this rivalry before a season starts.

With every passing year we all get closer to retirement. But the rivalry will be front and center every season.  

4 hours ago, PurplePower68 said:

Your coach seemed really upbeat about his team and program. He also stated in the interview you had around 60 kids come out this year if I'm not mistaken. I believe you all will be better then most think.

3 hours ago, Imthayeti said:

Your coach seemed really upbeat about his team and program. He also stated in the interview you had around 60 kids come out this year if I'm not mistaken. I believe you all will be better then most think.

I believe we will be better than a lot of people think. Last years change in offensive scheme was a head scratcher and I hate to say this because some will take offense to it but, last years senior group has been known since middle school to not be the best for team chemistry. (That's the nicest way I can say it). There were some good kids but a lot just didnt care. That's changing now. There are some games on our schedule that we know will be uphill battles but there are also games that people expect us to lose that we may surprise someone. The roster as of today we will lose 2 starters after this season. Returning 19 to 20 starters bodes well for 2020 and we have some hosses coming up if they stick around. Coaches are excited about the future for sure. We will field the biggest and fastest teams we've ever had if the kids keep progressing but that's never a given.

Edited by PurplePower68

20 minutes ago, PurplePower68 said:

I believe we will be better than a lot of people think. Last years change in offensive scheme was a head scratcher and I hate to say this because some will take offense to it but, last years senior group has been known since middle school to not be the best for team chemistry. (That's the nicest way I can say it). There were some good kids but a lot just didnt care. That's changing now. There are some games on our schedule that we know will be uphill battles but there are also games that people expect us to lose that we may surprise someone. The roster as of today we will lose 2 starters after this season. Returning 19 to 20 starters bodes well for 2020 and we have some hosses coming up if they stick around. Coaches are excited about the future for sure. We will field the biggest and fastest teams we've ever had if the kids keep progressing but that's never a given.

Thats good news to your faithful. Hope you guys make a nice run. At least until you play some tigers.:ph34r:

8 minutes ago, PurplePower68 said:

Trust me we won't see those Tigers this year and I'm happy for that :roflol:

Never say never. I looked at your region. I could see you being just behind Tyner in your region.

Edited by Imthayeti