Jasper 2019

rlh

21 hours ago, MarionMadness said:

We are going to surprise a lot of people this season. This will be a real good team we have this year. We have the fastest running back in the valley. Rogers, Summers, and Hutchins, Guevara, Jack, Alex, and Aiden are all like doing great. We have just as much speed as anyone except maybe Tyner. We have good linebackers and lineman this year too. Brodie, Jarred, Brett, Drake and others will be real good for us. We will mercy rule Fayetteville the first game this season. I can't wait for this season to start. Coach Mathis has worked hard this preseason. He has a lot of new plays we can run this year that will catch people by surprise. I can't wait for this season to start. It is going to be real fun to be a warrior for years to come. It's a great day to be a Marion County Warrior!

FEAR THE SPEED, FEAR THE BEARD, & FEAR THE TEAM!

Old Pirate says, MM stays high but at least he ain’t skeerd to come out and play like most of the jailhouse kinfolkes. OP ain’t jest joking neither

On 8/5/2019 at 2:08 PM, MarionMadness said:

We are going to surprise a lot of people this season. This will be a real good team we have this year. We have the fastest running back in the valley. Rogers, Summers, and Hutchins, Guevara, Jack, Alex, and Aiden are all like doing great. We have just as much speed as anyone except maybe Tyner. We have good linebackers and lineman this year too. Brodie, Jarred, Brett, Drake and others will be real good for us. We will mercy rule Fayetteville the first game this season. I can't wait for this season to start. Coach Mathis has worked hard this preseason. He has a lot of new plays we can run this year that will catch people by surprise. I can't wait for this season to start. It is going to be real fun to be a warrior for years to come. It's a great day to be a Marion County Warrior!

FEAR THE SPEED, FEAR THE BEARD, & FEAR THE TEAM!

That’s a bold statement to make! Glad to see this thread starting to come alive. Was beginning to think MC posters were to concerned with Consolidation than football this year!:popcorneater: