Jasper 2019

rlh

8 hours ago, PurplePower68 said:

Seq had our number last year. We made it closer than it should've been. The year before we should blistered them. 21-7 in the 1st qtr and you should win that game. Tyner and sp back to back will be tough. Barring injuries that Rhea game might not go like people expect it to. Just sayin

I said a shot at 6-7 wins, but it seems like you think you can possibly win even more? I just don’t don’t see it this season. Improved? Yes, 8-9 wins improved? No... as odd as it sounds the keys to the season for Marion in my mind are the Sequatchie and Bledsoe games. Those are the games they MUST win to have a better than average regular season record. 

2 hours ago, TheAmbassador said:

I said a shot at 6-7 wins, but it seems like you think you can possibly win even more? I just don’t don’t see it this season. Improved? Yes, 8-9 wins improved? No... as odd as it sounds the keys to the season for Marion in my mind are the Sequatchie and Bledsoe games. Those are the games they MUST win to have a better than average regular season record. 

Where did you read that in my post? We will be improved I have no doubt. How many games we win I'm not real sure. With 18 or 19 starting spots being underclassmen it will be a learning process through the season.

48 minutes ago, Indian said:

Sequatchie too slow, too short, too small. Two win ceiling. Maybe Cannon can forfeit again to add another. 

Sequatchie County should win more games than they lose this season. The schedule is pretty difficult though. South Pittsburg, and Upperman are the two toughest games on the schedule. Cannon County, and Grundy County are the two weakest. I could see you going anywhere from 5-5 to 8-2. 

23 minutes ago, PurplePower68 said:

Where did you read that in my post? We will be improved I have no doubt. How many games we win I'm not real sure. With 18 or 19 starting spots being underclassmen it will be a learning process through the season.

You said Sequatchie had your number last year and barring injuries that Rhea game may not go as expected which is a loss. Those are the next toughest teams on your schedule. I took those statements to mean you thought they had a great chance to win every game except SP and Tyner?

Edited by TheAmbassador

16 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

You said Sequatchie had your number last year and barring injuries that Rhea game may not go as expected which is a loss. Those are the next toughest teams on your schedule. I took those statements to mean you thought they had a great chance to win every game except SP and Tyner?

The ball bounces funny a lot. Should have a chance in every game. If you think you don't just forfeit.

53 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

Sequatchie County should win more games than they lose this season. The schedule is pretty difficult though. South Pittsburg, and Upperman are the two toughest games on the schedule. Cannon County, and Grundy County are the two weakest. I could see you going anywhere from 5-5 to 8-2. 

Come on Bass... What kinda predictions are these 5-5 to 8-2 lol... Great insight right there!!! So your telling me they are gonna play on Friday nights right???

26 minutes ago, FootballFan75 said:

Come on Bass... What kinda predictions are these 5-5 to 8-2 lol... Great insight right there!!! So your telling me they are gonna play on Friday nights right???

I’m telling you they aren’t going to beat South Pittsburg or Upperman this season. They have about 4 games they will definitely win, but they have several including Smith County, York, Marion, and Bledsoe that will likely be tossups that I feel can go either way.