Trent Dilfer named HC at Lipscomb Academy

Fortnite

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, FBfan26 said:

66 on Glencliff....come on man lmao

come on man....had to be there

ran 10 plays in the first half on offense....scored on opening kickoff, and two punts in the first quarter also a pick 6.  agreed to a running clock after the first quarter.....scored 3 points in the 2nd half.....played 2nd and 3rd stringers after the 1st quarter.....honestly couldn't do anything else.  

Did you complain last year when Mt. Juliet won 63-0 against them....or Beach 57-0 or Hillsboro 67-6. 

How about your first game last year....64-0, stratford 55-0, whites creek 63-0????

59 minutes ago, TTate said:

come on man....had to be there

ran 10 plays in the first half on offense....scored on opening kickoff, and two punts in the first quarter also a pick 6.  agreed to a running clock after the first quarter.....scored 3 points in the 2nd half.....played 2nd and 3rd stringers after the 1st quarter.....honestly couldn't do anything else.  

Did you complain last year when Mt. Juliet won 63-0 against them....or Beach 57-0 or Hillsboro 67-6. 

How about your first game last year....64-0, stratford 55-0, whites creek 63-0????

Who said I was complaining?   That's what happens when you assume. That's why u put lmao at the end. Its was 49-0 FirstQ with like 3 special teams TDs. I felt more bad for glencliff then anything lol. Never cared about running the score up. You don't like it then stop it.

Edited by FBfan26

3 hours ago, FBfan26 said:

Who said I was complaining?   That's what happens when you assume. That's why u put lmao at the end. Its was 49-0 FirstQ with like 3 special teams TDs. I felt more bad for glencliff then anything lol. Never cared about running the score up. You don't like it then stop it.

my apologies....misinterpreted

• Like 1

15 hours ago, RecordBook said:

This game had nothing to do with anything other than signing the contract. You could of wrote the score in then! This was of no help to LA. They would have been better served having an inter squad scrimmage. This might be the final season for Glencliff football! 

u could have said the same thing bout them Boyd Buccaneers and that 1st win they had.....it say North GA on the schedule...what it dont say is that it was the North Georgia Falcons Home Schoolin team outta Canton. GA

b intrestin to see what them folks over the N Brainerd Levee Swamp thought bout that scheduled event and 63-7 rout

Booger just sayin :eek: