Upperman 2019

2 hours ago, Hellidontno said:

Bubba I was a yr early ask around Dekalb is back and and Got a great class of Seniors and Juniors that are great. I'm absolutely ready for this season to start.  Smith will beat Upperman this yr. Look Coaching can absolutely get you a long way but talent wise I know what the Beez have and I know what the Owls have. Owls win. 

You do know the Beez have nearly the same team as last year? Did smith county "alcoa" some players in suddenly? I doubt it. Without their Rankin disciple coaching down there they dont amount to much. And didnt do a whole lot with him. So you think Dekalb beats upperman this year? Or you just pinning your hopes and dreams on Smith county?

23 hours ago, MadHatter1 said:

Lol would of scored almost every drive of it wasnt 10 play series. Most every Clay county play was negative yardage. We started slow last year also. With that being said them boys from Celina would probably beat half our region. Played the backup QB for half of it also. We may not go undefeated but we will be smashing York for sure. 

Upperman lost 2400 yards rushing and 42 TD's.  They ain't gonna replace that.  7-3 or 6-4 ain't a bad season but it is far from undefeated.   Most Upperman people were planning on another undefeated season and a rematch with Alcoa.  I don't see that happening and you are right, Region 4 is a weak region.  I see region 3 taking most of those first round games.  What does York have to do with it?

13 hours ago, MadHatter1 said:

You do know the Beez have nearly the same team as last year? Did smith county "alcoa" some players in suddenly? I doubt it. Without their Rankin disciple coaching down there they dont amount to much. And didnt do a whole lot with him. So you think Dekalb beats upperman this year? Or you just pinning your hopes and dreams on Smith county?

Them Owls never got beat 75-18 by Alcoa either! :roflolk:

17 hours ago, MadHatter1 said:

Might ought to stop and think before you type for a change.....

Maynord---coached with Rankin at Riverdale- OWNED the bees

Dickeson-Played for Rankin-Coached with Maynord- 3-3 with the mighty bees

Murf- I think played for Rankin-coached with Rankin at Riverdale------- we'll see........

Maybe didn't do a lot with Coach D, be did enough to break even the them killer bees of yours.

6 hours ago, dragonrider said:

Upperman lost 2400 yards rushing and 42 TD's.  They ain't gonna replace that.  7-3 or 6-4 ain't a bad season but it is far from undefeated.   Most Upperman people were planning on another undefeated season and a rematch with Alcoa.  I don't see that happening and you are right, Region 4 is a weak region.  I see region 3 taking most of those first round games.  What does York have to do with it?

Well maybe you havent been around football much but in my experience kids get better between their junior and senior year. Correct me if im wrong please. So with ALOT of those juniors that started last year returning as seniors this year you would assume the team as a whole gets better. Obviously you dont get a running back every year like him.  And lets not act like the defense and linebackers wasnt the key to their run. Thats why he could get 20-30 carries a game. They dont need to replace all that offense. 15 points a game would of still made them the number 1 seed lol. 28 points a game would of made them state champs. The defense is still there fellars. And make no mistake they can easily pound out 2-3 TDs a game. But I guess no one other than upperman graduated anyone huh?

17 minutes ago, Reynard said:

Might ought to stop and think before you type for a change.....

Maynord---coached with Rankin at Riverdale- OWNED the bees

Dickeson-Played for Rankin-Coached with Maynord- 3-3 with the mighty bees

Murf- I think played for Rankin-coached with Rankin at Riverdale------- we'll see........

Maybe didn't do a lot with Coach D, be did enough to break even the them killer bees of yours.

Dont need your history lessons from the 70s. We are talking about football games with helmets and facemasks. You can still dream about the ol leather head days later. 

1 hour ago, MadHatter1 said:

Dont need your history lessons from the 70s. We are talking about football games with helmets and facemasks. You can still dream about the ol leather head days later. 

You do know the Beez have nearly the same team as last year?

Without their Rankin disciple coaching down there they dont amount to much

I believe you were talking history.  Not correctly, but still talking....

Edited by Reynard