Never too early...Who Wins Class A 2019-20 and why?

gogold

1 hour ago, gogold said:

Sounds like Clarkrange  and Pickett had a good game.  Would not surprise me if both of these teams in the state this year.

Gibson County took care of business tonight too.  I think GC will get to state as well.

Appreciate it!! We will have our hands full Thursday with Gleason. We just pray we stay healthy and every one else too. I don’t want to play Humboldt no more. We are tired of battling the 6’1 and 6’0 posts. Dresden might have their hands full with Humboldt. Our freshman is stepping up and playing well. If we don’t make it, it won’t be because of effort I will assure you and that is all you can ask.

Edited by pioneer42

10 minutes ago, gogold said:

Well, tournament regions getting underway tomorrow.  Any upsets out there ?  I think the Wayne County vs McKenzie game ought to be a good one.  Wayne County could sneak out a win in this one.  

What do ya'll think ?  Any other games of interest on upset alert?

It wouldn’t surprise me if that happend. Loretto has a key to the glass house.They are in if they don’t lose the key. Summertown and Huntingdon will be a dogfight.

10 hours ago, pioneer42 said:

It wouldn’t surprise me if that happend. Loretto has a key to the glass house.They are in if they don’t lose the key. Summertown and Huntingdon will be a dogfight.

Barring something unforeseen, Loretto and the winner of Summertown/Huntingdon will make it to Murfreesboro.  I don't see anyone from region 5 beating region 6 in a substate game.

11 minutes ago, mas1821 said:

Barring something unforeseen, Loretto and the winner of Summertown/Huntingdon will make it to Murfreesboro.  I don't see anyone from region 5 beating region 6 in a substate game.

Will the Huntingdon Summertown game be Monday Night I know assuming all goes well in the first round?

6 minutes ago, mas1821 said:

Yes, Croppy.  Should be a fun one to watch.  They will play the first game of the night on Monday.

I figure it will be a crowd no doubt. Will be interesting to see how it unfolds. I definitely think Huntingdon has to have real good guard play to beat them. I think whoever handles pressure defense the best wins the game.