Never too early...Who Wins Class A 2019-20 and why?

gogold

11 minutes ago, MrMiyagi said:

You are wrong and your mentality is what is wrong with a lot (not all) of the the younger society. Snowflakes let the bully off the hook even if they go so far as to mock a kid recovering from major surgery. I guarantee you more of your fans believe (like I do) they should take up for themselves and hold bullies accountable than believe (like you do) that the bully should be able to walk away with zero consequences. That only enables the bully and the next kid they attack or mock will get it even worse.

I stand by my statement, if my kid is the one being mocked after a major surgery then I will handle it the old fashioned way not the snowflake way so that it may save the next kid from something even worse.

So you would “sweep the leg,” mr. miyagi?  Very “un-Mr. Miyagi-like!”

14 hours ago, 1MustangFan said:

It’s called class. Something we’ve learned that Huntington knows little about over the last week. Last Saturday at the boys game, the Huntington boys yapped at officials, threw elbows the entire game and motioned to and talked crap to the crowd. One kid in particular. Well, they did until they loaded up that 26 point butt whipping and packed their stuff up for the offseason. 
During the girls game the other night, Huntington fans said stuff to our players AND our coach that should’ve gotten then ejected. Even worse, they singled out a member of Loretto’s boys team who had some really bad health issue earlier this season and the last couple of years. When you go so far as to make fun of a kid by acting as though you are having seizures in the crowd and making fun of a kid who has had multiple brain related surgeries, you deserve to not only be ejected but to be throat punched repeatedly. You can say what you want but we heard it. The kids mom did too. And now you essentially get on here threatening someone? You need to step back before all the things that did actually happen on and off the court come out. They did try to rip the mask off of Karly on more than one occasion but she’s a competitor and I’m sure it didn’t bother her like it did everyone else from Loretto and everywhere else that saw it happen. Maybe you’re the homer in this since I talked to people from multiple schools who agree with the Loretto viewpoint. But this is like politics. You saw it your way and we saw and heard something else so we can quit discussing it. Maybe we’ll play you guys again but it’s for now it’s over. Good luck the rest of the way. 

You dont like us and insult us. Why don't you soft boys schedule us  in football. We'll show you what physical is all about.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Croppygenius said:

You dont like us and insult us. Why don't you soft boys schedule us  in football. We'll show you what physical is all about.

Soft boys.  Now croppy is insulting?

Why don't we just meet up and brawl?  That would be a better gauge of who's soft.  How bout that?  What a joke.  

Edited by mas1821

6 hours ago, Croppygenius said:

Soft boys??
You ladies are comical. I doubt highly you could show me anything. And I’ve watched Huntington play multiple sports over the years. Hunter Ensley is a great baseball player and I enjoy watching him play the game and i hope he has a great career. I’ve never had a problem with Huntington at all until I heard what was being said the other night. And it was that group that I have the problem with. But keep running that mouth. You’re proving my point. 

18 hours ago, MrMiyagi said:

You are wrong and your mentality is what is wrong with a lot (not all) of the the younger society. Snowflakes let the bully off the hook even if they go so far as to mock a kid recovering from major surgery. I guarantee you more of your fans believe (like I do) they should take up for themselves and hold bullies accountable than believe (like you do) that the bully should be able to walk away with zero consequences. That only enables the bully and the next kid they attack or mock will get it even worse.

I stand by my statement, if my kid is the one being mocked after a major surgery then I will handle it the old fashioned way not the snowflake way so that it may save the next kid from something even worse.

Not a snowflake. But have seen enough during this time of snowflakes where they idiot who starts the crap gets off the hook while the reactor does not. You talk a good game but I get the vibe you’re one of those “if it was me guys” that sit back and do nothing when the time comes. You know, like a parent of one of the kids that was saying that crap but would actually blame someone else when the trouble started or a guy who always talked trash and was known as the guy who had no actual athletic ability but got put in the team because he was good at talking crap, made people laugh and his parents would storm the school if he got cut. Good luck to the Fillies tonight. Maybe they’ll play smarter tonight, run their base defense and stay out foul trouble. 

1 hour ago, 1MustangFan said:

Soft boys??
You ladies are comical. I doubt highly you could show me anything. And I’ve watched Huntington play multiple sports over the years. Hunter Ensley is a great baseball player and I enjoy watching him play the game and i hope he has a great career. I’ve never had a problem with Huntington at all until I heard what was being said the other night. And it was that group that I have the problem with. But keep running that mouth. You’re proving my point. 

But you didn’t say anything to any adults from Huntingdon who hold have stepped up and handled the situation.(If it happened). But you being the big guy that you are you decided to throw “classless” on a town and a team as soon as you had a chance to hide on here. Talk about being classless. Grow up. 

On 3/7/2020 at 4:26 PM, Waker said:

But you didn’t say anything to any adults from Huntingdon who hold have stepped up and handled the situation.(If it happened). But you being the big guy that you are you decided to throw “classless” on a town and a team as soon as you had a chance to hide on here. Talk about being classless. Grow up. 

It happened. And no adults stepped up. Thanks. If you can’t handle the truth, don’t read anymore. I have no reason to lie. I, along with others, heard it. And I didn’t say it was the whole town, said it was the students behind the bench but you make it a town thing if it makes you feel better.