Never too early...Who Wins Class A 2019-20 and why?

gogold

1 hour ago, mas1821 said:

Sounds closer to what I expected! 

Thanks.

Gonna be a fun game on Monday!

Collinwood played the Fillies a tough hard fought game tonight. Refs were awful both ways. They looked eastern european to me. Terrible. # 22 from Huntingdon may be the best defensive player I've seen this year. She is bigtime quick. 

46 minutes ago, Croppygenius said:

Collinwood played the Fillies a tough hard fought game tonight. Refs were awful both ways. They looked eastern european to me. Terrible. # 22 from Huntingdon may be the best defensive player I've seen this year. She is bigtime quick. 

Going to be interesting with Summertown Huntingdon.. I am planning on going. We have been talking about this game all summer.

Edited by pioneer42

21 minutes ago, westtn12 said:

What happened to Karly weathers of loretto during the game? Saw where she went to the Er? 

Took a headbutt to the nose.  Bled a lot, went to the ER to make sure it wasn't broken.  She looked great tonight, small scratch was all you could see.

• Like 1

On 2/28/2020 at 9:53 PM, Jaychapman said:

To bad one of these be left out where others play patsies in other regions but when rely on TSSAA and they put 2 strong distinct together so weak regions Have chance to go but substrate usually weeds them out anyway 

Congratulations to Union City & Dresden on a great season. Both teams would win the region in all but tWo of the other regions. 

Edited by Greenfieldfan