1A Pre Season Allstate Team

TN225

17 minutes ago, Gbnation said:

Just messing around with you. 

Yeah I know bud, and this isn't an attack at them. There are some people who could say my team is gonna win it this year and I could believe they have a threat coming from their football team and their are some that say they are gonna win it every year and fall pretty short of their expectations by a 2-3 games. I will say i am impressed at how they prepare for certain games. Waverly being one of them. That was an impressive win every year the last 2 years. Again this isn't an attack just stating they alot times aren't as good as they thought they were is all.

Edited by Imthayeti

1 minute ago, shockernation said:

After the Aug 2nd scrimmage vs trousdale the state will begin to see exactly how good LC is...I promise 

On the other hand you could be setting yourself up for the fall bud. If they are as good as last year you will have your hands full and then some. Would be fun to watch though as much as I have heard out of LC I'd like to see if they live up to the hype.

On 7/9/2019 at 9:55 PM, WarEagleCartman said:

They always seem like forgone conclusions the past few years. Then a cornersville comes and shakes things up. No offense to the 4 favorites but I hope someone unexpected comes.and.crashes the party

Cartman I just don't think that is going to happen this year. I could be wrong but doubt it.

3 hours ago, cherokee23 said:

I’m not sure of everyone that returns for LC but I do know that there’s the big QB, Snyder. I also believe there’s the Puckett kid. Not sure if both twins play or not but I know one of them does. After that, I haven’t heard names of any relevance. From watching last year, Johnson was your best player. And now he’s gone. Personally, I don’t think LC has enough to win it all. If I were to pick a winner right now, I would say Huntingdon because of key returning players, athleticism, and I believe the coach should have a better understanding of what not to do when they play in the semifinals. That’s just my 2 cents. I believe LC is definitely the 3rd or 4th best team but I don’t see players that make me believe they can win it all. 

Got alot more than Johnson. I promise you that. He just happened to be the featured back. He was a very good player but LC has plenty of weapons. Offense will look alot different than the last two years.

22 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

On the other hand you could be setting yourself up for the fall bud. If they are as good as last year you will have your hands full and then some. Would be fun to watch though as much as I have heard out of LC I'd like to see if they live up to the hype.

I personally do not put much in a scrimmage. Teams approach them differently. Team A maybe working on something new and team b maybe working on something different also. 

25 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

Same for Meigs County. Last time I seen Meigs Lake County beat them 20 to 6 in a state title game. Just messing with ya.

3 hours ago, cherokee23 said:

I’m not sure of everyone that returns for LC but I do know that there’s the big QB, Snyder. I also believe there’s the Puckett kid. Not sure if both twins play or not but I know one of them does. After that, I haven’t heard names of any relevance. From watching last year, Johnson was your best player. And now he’s gone. Personally, I don’t think LC has enough to win it all. If I were to pick a winner right now, I would say Huntingdon because of key returning players, athleticism, and I believe the coach should have a better understanding of what not to do when they play in the semifinals. That’s just my 2 cents. I believe LC is definitely the 3rd or 4th best team but I don’t see players that make me believe they can win it all. 

Lake County cannot just go out and replace every position of need like some others. Lol. Did Greenback win the title last year? I sure thought Whitwell did but guess I was wrong. Lake County, Huntingdon, So. Pitt and Greenback are all about even. I honestly didn't think Greenback was all that last year and probably about the same this year. That's not a shot at Greenback but they are not unbeatable even with all the new transfers. Good luck to them. 

Edited by lakecounty1968

2 minutes ago, lakecounty1968 said:

Same for Meigs County. Last time I seen Meigs Lake County beat them 20 to 6 in a state title game. Just messing with ya.

Hard to rattle me man hehehe, but I do enjoy the banter. And you never know you may beat my team, wish we could play we may both have better teams for it. I've heard more out of LC fans this year then previous years so indo expect you guys to make a run. If you don't your gonna be like another team I just mentioned on here :mrgreen:

8 minutes ago, lakecounty1968 said:

I personally do not put much in a scrimmage. Teams approach them differently. Team A maybe working on something new and team b maybe working on something different also. 

I put nothing in ours when we scrimmage as were not looking for a win. We are finalizing positions mostly or working on situations and the right personnel to fit a situation. Even our Jamboree has been weak these last few years, but that's to keep people healthy. We lost a key player this past season in a scrimmage against Kingston. So it doesn't bother me for our coaches to go lightly when they can against something that would just be a bragging rights type of game. If we come out healthy it's a win, if we learned something or made a key player move it's a win. 

6 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

Hard to rattle me man hehehe, but I do enjoy the banter. And you never know you may beat my team, wish we could play we may both have better teams for it. I've heard more out of LC fans this year then previous years so indo expect you guys to make a run. If you don't your gonna be like another team I just mentioned on here :mrgreen:

Your right. I am straight shooter and will tell anyone when LC is going to be good, fair or bad. Barring major injury the Falcons has a legitimate shot of bringing home a gold ball.