Jump to content
  • Sky
  • Blueberry
  • Slate
  • Violet
  • Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Maroon
  • Orange
  • Gold
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

Welcome to the upgraded message boards!  Please note: if you have been using a username to sign in that is different than the handle (display name) displayed on the boards, you must now sign in with either your handle (display name) or the email address associated with your account.  If you don't know what this means, then it probably doesn't affect you!

Sign in to follow this  
TN225

1A Pre Season Allstate Team

Recommended Posts

This amazes me. I’m not sure I’ve seen many 1A teams have four preseason selections. With this many good players does this make Whitwell the team to beat again? They have as many as SP and Greenback combined. I just don’t see it, but we will see. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

This amazes me. I’m not sure I’ve seen many 1A teams have four preseason selections. With this many good players does this make Whitwell the team to beat again? They have as many as SP and Greenback combined. I just don’t see it, but we will see. 

giphy.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Whitwell wasn't the team to beat last year.  They became the team to beat.

Greenback had 6 Pre Season All State players last year on Murphy's list.  5 excluding Breeden.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

Whitwell wasn't the team to beat last year.  They became the team to beat.

Greenback had 6 Pre Season All State players last year on Murphy's list.  5 excluding Breeden.  

You need to change it they became the unbeatable team last year LOL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

Whitwell wasn't the team to beat last year.  They became the team to beat.

Greenback had 6 Pre Season All State players last year on Murphy's list.  5 excluding Breeden.  

It was sarcastic.. four just seems like a lot of picks for them. I have zero doubt SP and Greenback are the two best teams in the east. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

It was sarcastic.. four just seems like a lot of picks for them. I have zero doubt SP and Greenback are the two best teams in the east. 

The 3 lineman were named all state as juniors, not sure what is shocking 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, TheAmbassador said:

This amazes me. I’m not sure I’ve seen many 1A teams have four preseason selections. With this many good players does this make Whitwell the team to beat again? They have as many as SP and Greenback combined. I just don’t see it, but we will see. 

The Tigers will get throttled by SP 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, TN225 said:

The 3 lineman were named all state as juniors, not sure what is shocking 

Their line wasn't that good last year. They just had boys that got in the way. Their athletic backs made the team. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, powerp said:

Their line wasn't that good last year. They just had boys that got in the way. Their athletic backs made the team. 

This is true,was not impressed at all with the line.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, powerp said:

Their line wasn't that good last year. They just had boys that got in the way. Their athletic backs made the team. 

After some of the social media comments I saw I would not want to be the Tigers when they face the pirate!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

Announcements



×
×
  • Create New...