• Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Maroon
  • Orange
  • Gold
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

Welcome to the upgraded message boards!  Please note: if you have been using a username to sign in that is different than the handle (display name) displayed on the boards, you must now sign in with either your handle (display name) or the email address associated with your account.  If you don't know what this means, then it probably doesn't affect you!

Sign in to follow this  
TN225

1A Pre Season Allstate Team

This amazes me. I’m not sure I’ve seen many 1A teams have four preseason selections. With this many good players does this make Whitwell the team to beat again? They have as many as SP and Greenback combined. I just don’t see it, but we will see. 

20 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

This amazes me. I’m not sure I’ve seen many 1A teams have four preseason selections. With this many good players does this make Whitwell the team to beat again? They have as many as SP and Greenback combined. I just don’t see it, but we will see. 

giphy.gif

Whitwell wasn't the team to beat last year.  They became the team to beat.

Greenback had 6 Pre Season All State players last year on Murphy's list.  5 excluding Breeden.  

4 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

Greenback had 6 Pre Season All State players last year on Murphy's list.  5 excluding Breeden.  

You need to change it they became the unbeatable team last year LOL

42 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

It was sarcastic.. four just seems like a lot of picks for them. I have zero doubt SP and Greenback are the two best teams in the east. 

17 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

It was sarcastic.. four just seems like a lot of picks for them. I have zero doubt SP and Greenback are the two best teams in the east. 

The 3 lineman were named all state as juniors, not sure what is shocking 

3 hours ago, TheAmbassador said:

The Tigers will get throttled by SP 

2 hours ago, TN225 said:

The 3 lineman were named all state as juniors, not sure what is shocking 

Their line wasn't that good last year. They just had boys that got in the way. Their athletic backs made the team. 

21 minutes ago, powerp said:

Their line wasn't that good last year. They just had boys that got in the way. Their athletic backs made the team. 

This is true,was not impressed at all with the line.

22 minutes ago, powerp said:

After some of the social media comments I saw I would not want to be the Tigers when they face the pirate!