1A Pre Season Allstate Team

TN225

1 minute ago, Imthayeti said:

I put nothing in ours when we scrimmage as were not looking for a win. We are finalizing positions mostly or working on situations and the right personnel to fit a situation. Even our Jamboree has been weak these last few years, but that's to keep people healthy. We lost a key player this past season in a scrimmage against Kingston. So it doesn't bother me for our coaches to go lightly when they can against something that would just be a bragging rights type of game. If we come out healthy it's a win, if we learned something or made a key player move it's a win. 

I agree totally with you. 

20 minutes ago, lakecounty1968 said:

Lake County cannot just go out and replace every position of need like some others. Lol. Did Greenback win the title last year? I sure thought Whitwell did but guess I was wrong. Lake County, Huntingdon, So. Pitt and Greenback are all about even. I honestly didn't think Greenback was all that last year and probably about the same this year. That's not a shot at Greenback but they are not unbeatable even with all the new transfers. Good luck to them. 

We just hope to compete with the top three teams!

1 hour ago, Imthayeti said:

On the other hand you could be setting yourself up for the fall bud. If they are as good as last year you will have your hands full and then some. Would be fun to watch though as much as I have heard out of LC I'd like to see if they live up to the hype.

In no way was I saying anything negative towards Trousdale...just that after that scrimmage I’d expect some chatter about LC! This potentially is the best team I’ve seen in this parts in a LONG time! This team in ZERO ways resembles the past couple years so I guess we’ll see how things play out! These boys are huge

Just now, shockernation said:

In no way was I saying anything negative towards Trousdale...just that after that scrimmage I’d expect some chatter about LC! This potentially is the best team I’ve seen in this parts in a LONG time! This team in ZERO ways resembles the past couple years so I guess we’ll see how things play out! These boys are huge

That's really good to hear. And nothing at all wrong with being hopeful. With all the chatter, I'm sure you all have something to talk about.

3 minutes ago, WarEagleCartman said:

Unfortunately I agree. Good luck to y'all this year

Freedom Prep is the sleeper in the west. They have the talent but lack in other departments. I'm not sure what all the teams in region 7 return. If I had to pick right now, i would pick LC to win the region. I think Dresden, Greenfield and West Carroll will all battle for 2 through 4. Not sure about Gleason and So. Fulton. Humboldt could be a gold mine but I think they have the same problems as Freedom Prep.