2A Preseason All-State Team

2 hours ago, Sportsman2 said:

Lol no y’all didnt. Also this isn’t a woulda coulda shoulda deal. I’m just saying it’s ours to lose. And we will have a minimum of 3 maybe 5 all state players at the end of the season. (You heard it here first.)

So you don’t think Greenback is going to be a great team? 1A has four REALLY good teams this season. Huntingdon and Lake County actually return just as many starters as SP. Greenback doesn’t, but as you know they have brought in 4-5 really good kids to fill those keys holes lost to graduation. 

44 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

So you don’t think Greenback is going to be a great team? 1A has four REALLY good teams this season. Huntingdon and Lake County actually return just as many starters as SP. Greenback doesn’t, but as you know they have brought in 4-5 really good kids to fill those keys holes lost to graduation. 

Bass not sure if you realize it, but this is the 2A heading bud, dont think Greenback was mentioned. In this thread yet. Thought you maybe meant this for the 1A thread.

5 hours ago, FightingBlue0 said:

May be the case but you’re way out there on this opinion. Especially saying Peabody didn’t have any injuries... I can promise you they were missing starters in the championship game as well. I’m just wondering how it’s Trousdale’s to lose this year after they were pretty well kept in check by Peabody & Peabody returns every single one of their skill position players? Its Peabody’s to lose this year. It’s like you’re not even giving Peabody any credit as being the defending champs. & just a little side note, you said it’s Trousdale’s to lose “again”. As I recall, Union City & Waverly were the heavy favorites last year. I remember Trousdale as being picked to finished somewhat high but not championship worthy. 

Trousdale will never like to be picked to final at the top the disrespect motivates the team. Just like the 2A all-state team with just one player from TC on the team but two Watertown players please it took Watertown to have it's the best year in school history just to get a region title.  Just continue the disrespect with the polls from last season with the all-state team. 

Edited by RTD

4 hours ago, Tide21 said:

I promise you we did. The starting center was out. Did you notice the bad snaps ?  Along with another lineman. Our starting safety’s arm was broken in first half of championship game. Along with a couple more starters that were out.  You didn’t answer my question. Were the 2 players you speak of  playing against Watertown or whitwell ?   

Both played in both of those games but Rankins. Played QB in 1st Watertown game and FB in Whitwell game. 

5 hours ago, TheAmbassador said:

4 not 5.Leave us out of 2A.There is enough about us in 1A.