South Pitt/lake co cry about greenback thread

WarChant

6 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

Have I told you about these transfers? lMBO... JK..Jk

Lol. You know I was reading an article first of this year and this going on all over the US now. The article was about Florida and one of their top coaches was losing players and basically losing games now because his kids were transferring because a lot of them didn’t like his tough coaching. He ended up going to another state. 

If Ryan is such a great coach and can develop talent then no need to go out and replace every need. He sounds like a great recruiter but not much else. Like I have been saying Huntingdon or Lake County will give anyone in the east all they want and more. I would rather have a coach who can develop his homegrown players than have one that relies on another coach to do it for him. If the community of Greenback is happy and content on winning with several other schools kids so be it. Not fair to the kids that worked their rear ends off for 3 years and then be denied by some shiny new toys but to each their own. Win at all cost Cherokees instead of Greenback. Like the post or not. It's the truth. 

• Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, lakecounty1968 said:

If Ryan is such a great coach and can develop talent then no need to go out and replace every need. He sounds like a great recruiter but not much else. Like I have been saying Huntingdon or Lake County will give anyone in the east all they want and more. I would rather have a coach who can develop his homegrown players than have one that relies on another coach to do it for him. If the community of Greenback is happy and content on winning with several other schools kids so be it. Not fair to the kids that worked their rear ends off for 3 years and then be denied by some shiny new toys but to each their own. Win at all cost Cherokees instead of Greenback. Like the post or not. It's the truth. 

Bryce Hanley 2018 Tennessee mr. Football, Breeden Gilbert was the front runner for 1A mr. Football if he wouldn't have transferred out,Holden Willis will be  Mr Football finalist this year.Derrel Bailey came in as a Freshman and couldnt find his butt with both hands and is now a TN top 30.Shall i go on??All Have been at Greenback their whole high school career and all but Bailey have been here since before time.Thats not including all the other ALL STATE kids the past 4 years.I am usually not this way but you are an incompetent fool!

This is the reason kids come here because he can coach and he can develop Talent and he can also put you on the big stage!

Edited by orngnblk
  • Upvote 4

7 minutes ago, lakecounty1968 said:

#1 you obviously no nothing about our coaches they are all really great coaches and #2 we don’t have 60+ kids on the team so if you are good enough to play you will play somewhere on the field #3 your post is no where near the truth!! 

Just now, WarChant said:

#1 you obviously no nothing about our coaches they are all really great coaches and #2 we don’t have 60+ kids on the team so if you are good enough to play you will play somewhere on the field #3 your post is no where near the truth!! 

Got what I wanted out of it pretty quick. How many homegrown kids at Greenback that would have started lost their starting positions do to the transfers. Doesn't matter much in Greenback apparently. Good luck to ya'll I am done with the subject unless someone else brings Lake County in it.

14 minutes ago, lakecounty1968 said:

No one from GB has gotten on here and ran your coach down nor your school.You have said in many posts you all have plenty to take on the Mighty Cherokees and The power P of South Pitt so do what you have to do because you WILL have to prove it IF you can make it.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, lakecounty1968 said:

Got what I wanted out of it pretty quick. How many homegrown kids at Greenback that would have started lost their starting positions do to the transfers. Doesn't matter much in Greenback apparently. Good luck to ya'll I am done with the subject unless someone else brings Lake County in it.

Typical crawfish!

35 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

No one from GB has gotten on here and ran your coach down nor your school.You have said in many posts you all have plenty to take on the Mighty Cherokees and The power P of South Pitt so do what you have to do because you WILL have to prove it IF you can make it.

Same to you bud. IF you can make it.

36 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

Never ran down Greenback just the way they do things. I am aloud to have an opinion on any subject including coaching. Much easier to coach when the player is already developed. Anyway good luck and hopefully all teams stay injury free and we will all see in December where everyone stacks up.