Most Improved Team from 1A

1 hour ago, orngnblk said:

I agree Oliver Springs will be another good football team this year and look for coalfield to be improved they returned quite a few players. I'm curious about Midway I'm hearing good things out there but I just don't know if they had the athletes to put it all on the field.

I've heard the Lowe is playing for Coalfield so that makes me  a little more optimistic about this season.

• Like 1

I don't think we will have a surprise team in 1A this year unless it's a team from the Memphis area.  I really don't know what Memphis East can bring to the table and BPM said he doesn't think it will be much.  Freedom Prep won't really surprise but I'm thinking they have to be down from last year after a couple of their players have transferred .

2 hours ago, powerp said:

Gordy was old last year..I don't see them being improved 

There better players weren't.  We will see how their game at H2O goes but Gordy and Coalbucket are likely the and 4th and 5th teams from the east side of the state.

1 hour ago, Southtowner said:

They do have a new coach.  They hired from within.  I don't think too much will change from that aspect.  

They're not like Greenback that can go out and find replacements year in and year out and not suffer some type of down year or two. :)

Hahahahaha :roflol: