Most Improved Team from 1A

3 hours ago, WarChant said:

I seen on gridiron the other day he was listed on coalfields team 

He didn't participate in the spring and I heard that he quit the team.  But I heard he's back on the team, if not then that would be a significant loss. The kid is a gamer.

3 hours ago, Southtowner said:

The kids that transferred from Freedom Prep are at Memphis Central.

Memphis East won the 4A gold ball just a few short years ago but apparently have fallen badly.  They still could pull in more enrollment with talent this year and next without any possibility of having to move up from 1A.  

Oh ok i gotcha. I had them mixed up

5 hours ago, TheAmbassador said:

Coalfield would be one of my picks to be most improved in 2019. A few others would be West Carroll, Huntland, and Moore County.

I don’t look for Gordonsville to be much improved if any from last season. Oliver Springs lost too much to be improved as well. 

We were at a camp a couple of weeks ago and ran into some Moore county folks. My son spoke with the players on the field and I spoke with the parent. Both said they only have about 25-26 players with the majority being sophomores and juniors. Regardless, they will be tough.

2 hours ago, rtl112 said:

He didn't participate in the spring and I heard that he quit the team.  But I heard he's back on the team, if not then that would be a significant loss. The kid is a gamer.

The big number 3 for sunbright moved and is wearing orange and black now isn’t he

13 minutes ago, rtl112 said:

Yea , Andrew Farmer, don't know much about the kid except he is big.  I haven't seen Sunbright play the last several years.

I told you i heard you all got some kids,that boy will help you all!Keeping the Lowe kid also is a BIG plus.You guys talking about us just makes me sit back and laugh.ALL of you got new kids!!!!:roflolk:

Just now, orngnblk said:

I told you i heard you all got some kids,that boy will help you all!Keeping the Lowe kid also is a BIG plus.You guys talking about us just makes me sit back and laugh.ALL of you got new kids!!!!:roflolk:

He doesn’t only play football. He also plays Basketball and is pretty good too. 

12 minutes ago, Gbnation said:

He doesn’t only play football. He also plays Basketball and is pretty good too. 

Pretty sure #3 Wesley Bohanan graduated. However Andrew Farmer was a lineman who will be a Sr and I saw him at a camp. He is a big kid but lacks fundamental skills due to lack of coaching at sunbright.

3 minutes ago, bfl96 said:

Pretty sure #3 Wesley Bohanan graduated. However Andrew Farmer was a lineman who will be a Sr and I saw him at a camp. He is a big kid but lacks fundamental skills due to lack of coaching at sunbright.

Yeah this kid is on the recruiting radar.Left SB to help his "college recruiting" Coalfield will be better for him in that situation.

1 minute ago, orngnblk said:

Yeah this kid is on the recruiting radar.Left SB to help his "college recruiting" Coalfield will be better for him in that situation.

Much better chance for him. He is a real nice kid I enjoyed talking with him and his dad