42 members have voted

1. 1. Top Region Team in 2019

• Bledsoe County
    • Marion County
    • Polk County
    • Tellico Plains
    • Tyner Academy

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 08/17/2019 at 11:00 PM

On 10/2/2019 at 3:36 PM, TynerRamFan said:

The above was a month ago. This Friday Tyner should lock down the #1 seed and the BC/MC game winner will be the favorite for #2 seed. After that the next big date is Oct 18(Marion vs Tellico) for the #3/#4.

If MC wins this Friday, Hargis' prediction might be on point!

BC 34  MC 12

Tyner 52 Tellico 0

It's Marion vs Tellico on Oct 18 for #3

Really curious to see how Bledsoe stacks up against other region opponents in the playoffs. Right now it looks like they will be against the winner of the East Robertson vs Westmoreland game which play on Oct 18th. On paper it looks like Westmoreland should win it.

Speculation

Home >----< Away

Tyner vs East Robertson

Watertown vs Tellico

Trousdale vs Marion

Bledsoe vs Westmoreland 

I could be off or missed something but this is how I see it panning out.

Edited by Imthayeti

1 hour ago, Imthayeti said:

This region panning out 1-3 how I thought it would. #4 seed however will be a good game. If I had to chose it would be Marion by a very small margin.

Just wondering where Marion's kids heads are at this point in the season. I am leaning towards Tellico at this time until I see something different. Either way they will have a tough challenge in the 1st round.

50 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

Really curious to see how Bledsoe stacks up against other region opponents in the playoffs. Right now it looks like they will be against the winner of the East Robertson vs Westmoreland game which play on Oct 18th. On paper it looks like Westmoreland should win it.

Speculation

Home >----< Away

Tyner vs East Robertson

Watertown vs Tellico

Trousdale vs Marion

Bledsoe vs Westmoreland 

I could be off or missed something but this is how I see it panning out.

Yeti I went over and watched Bledsoe last night, and the game should’ve been a running clock, but I didn’t know if I have ever seen as many penalties in one game, as I did last night. 95% was on Bledsoe. But If they were in Meigs region they would probably be playing for the #2 spot. I think last year they went to Oneida and lost 10-0 with a freshman QB and a stand in head coach, so I would say Bledsoe and Oneida are pretty close. 

I think I was told #2 for Bledsoe had over 200 yards and 3TD,s last night, him and Swafford are the two best all around football players I have seen this year.

1 minute ago, Dadof2 said:

Yeti I went over and watched Bledsoe last night, and the game should’ve been a running clock, but I didn’t know if I have ever seen as many penalties in one game, as I did last night. 95% was on Bledsoe. But If they were in Meigs region they would probably be playing for the #2 spot. I think last year they went to Oneida and lost 10-0 with a freshman QB and a stand in head coach, so I would say Bledsoe and Oneida are pretty close. 

I think I was told #2 for Bledsoe had over 200 yards and 3TD,s last night, him and Swafford are the two best all around football players I have seen this year.

I think they are good too bud, not sure they will beat Trousdale or Watertown when the time comes, but will get their chance it would seem. I believe Oneida is a top 10 team honestly so if they are better then Oneida someone may have their hands full come playoffs in an early game. Appreciate the input.

1 minute ago, Dadof2 said:

Yeti Marion is bad this year, it all starts with their line play, it’s just not good.

I dont think they are good either. Tellico isnt great. I believe it will be a close game either way. I'd rather have Tellico win honestly. 

1 minute ago, Imthayeti said:

I think they are good too bud, not sure they will beat Trousdale or Watertown when the time comes, but will get their chance it would seem. I believe Oneida is a top 10 team honestly so if they are better then Oneida someone may have their hands full come playoffs in an early game. Appreciate the input.

I don’t think they would beat Watertown or Trousdale ether but I would say those two teams are top 5 but I would say they are around 10.