1. 1. Top Region Team in 2019

• Adamsville
    • Gibson County
    • Halls
    • McKenzie
    • Peabody
    • Union City

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 08/17/2019 at 11:00 PM

• 2 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, vandyfan1 said:

What do you think Pride?

I honestly wont know until week 2 of region play !!! But I cant disagree with your analysis based on "right now" with what I know about scrimmages to thos point and the eye test on all Slobber Knocker squad to this point ! 

I Know I Know sounds like I am runni g for political office but its the way I see it "right now !!! I will say this will be the most "open" 7 has been for awhile!!!

2 hours ago, westtnsportsfan said:

I see people are still blaming refs for not being able to score from the 1 yard line in 4 plays.  

We scored prior to that and it the refs said he was out of bounds. There was also a illegal forward pass gibson county scored off of.  We didn’t get if done and Gibson county got lucky. They played hard and won with a little help.  Ask gibson county where the gold ball is. 

Edited by Tide21

35 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

We scored prior to that and it the refs said he was out of bounds. There was also a illegal forward pass gibson county scored off of.  We didn’t get if done and Gibson county got lucky. They played hard and won with a little help.  Ask gibson county where the gold ball is. 

Gold ball is in Peabody. And well deserved.  Gotta be favorites again this year.  They beat GC 9 out of 10 times last year.  Still doesn’t change the fact that blaming refs a year later is still a bad look. Putting it all on refs and luck takes away from the players that made plays to have the game where it was in the final few minutes.   Like our rb running down the sidelines for 70 yards and all those 4.3s couldn’t catch him.  Good luck on the year.  I think GC will be in the hunt for the playoffs again this year. Looked pretty solid in the 2 scrimmages so far.  

14 minutes ago, westtnsportsfan said:

Gold ball is in Peabody. And well deserved.  Gotta be favorites again this year.  They beat GC 9 out of 10 times last year.  Still doesn’t change the fact that blaming refs a year later is still a bad look. Putting it all on refs and luck takes away from the players that made plays to have the game where it was in the final few minutes.   Like our rb running down the sidelines for 70 yards and all those 4.3s couldn’t catch him.  Good luck on the year.  I think GC will be in the hunt for the playoffs again this year. Looked pretty solid in the 2 scrimmages so far.  

There wasn’t a 4.3 40 on the team last or this year. Why does the nfl , college football, and high school football in some states use replay if bad calls don’t matter ?    The loss to GC last year doesn’t matter honestly probably was a good thing for Peabody. 

Edited by Tide21