1. 1. Top Region Team in 2019

• Adamsville
    • Gibson County
    • Halls
    • McKenzie
    • Peabody
    • Union City

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 08/17/2019 at 11:00 PM

5 hours ago, TennReb31 said:

Much as I hate to say it, It's Peabody until Proven otherwise.

1 hour ago, SuperBowlKid1489 said:

The cupboard is still full over there at Trenton Peabody, going to be tough to keep them from winning this region and possibly repeating as state champs!

I agree but most of us know how crazy this region can be. Peabody will have to strap up and play every game like it’s their last. I think Adamsville will be very good this yr. But again I’m like y’all Peabody until someone proves otherwise!

You know what’s crazy ?   We may have a year of the team getting things together after these seniors graduate but these sophomores and freshman have the potential to be just as good as the team is now. We won’t drop off much next year.   We do have to see how this Peabody team comes together this year but I think  It’s going to be a good year 

1 hour ago, Tide21 said:

You know what’s crazy ?   We may have a year of the team getting things together after these seniors graduate but these sophomores and freshman have the potential to be just as good as the team is now. We won’t drop off much next year.   We do have to see how this Peabody team comes together this year but I think  It’s going to be a good year 

Little early to be talking about next yr isn’t it? Remember What those Pioneers did last yr when some of the Tide Nation was screaming undefeated season.

J/S

3 hours ago, vandyfan1 said:

I agree but most of us know how crazy this region can be. Peabody will have to strap up and play every game like it’s their last. I think Adamsville will be very good this yr. But again I’m like y’all Peabody until someone proves otherwise!

Oh Vandy it won’t be as crazy. Little ole TCA won’t be there to muddy things up. It will be pretty clear cut. Peabody, UC, Adamsville then Mckenzie. Hope you guys shock some folks this year. 

58 minutes ago, BigEdMo said:

Oh Vandy it won’t be as crazy. Little ole TCA won’t be there to muddy things up. It will be pretty clear cut. Peabody, UC, Adamsville then Mckenzie. Hope you guys shock some folks this year. 

You're probably right on the head accurate BigEd, but lets just let our mind wander a little... Union City and Adamsville just may be good enough to only one lose to the other, then one of them "get lucky" against Trenton... that's two chances for a good team to upset the favorites and cause either a three way tie, or an outright second place finish for the Tide. Hmmm... I think that's even happened before in that region.

10 minutes ago, tradertwo said:

You're probably right on the head accurate BigEd, but lets just let our mind wander a little... Union City and Adamsville just may be good enough to only one lose to the other, then one of them "get lucky" against Trenton... that's two chances for a good team to upset the favorites and cause either a three way tie, or an outright second place finish for the Tide. Hmmm... I think that's even happened before in that region.

Year before last the tide had the best overall amd was 3rd I believe

3 hours ago, vandyfan1 said:

Little early to be talking about next yr isn’t it? Remember What those Pioneers did last yr when some of the Tide Nation was screaming undefeated season.

J/S

Nah not saying anything undefeated or anything like that. Gibson county doesn’t really matter the gold ball is sitting in Trenton