UC AT LC SEASON OPENER

Bigsw02

Just now, shockernation said:

What time trader? Always love high school sports shows! 

Eight for HS, then they get into college and pro's... or wherever their callers take them. They keep it fun, but they really keep up with everybody pretty well, especially the "good" teams. Former coaches too, they know their football!

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, shockernation said:

It’s too far I’m guessing? We are in a terrible spot to get coverage! Too far from Jackson...too far from Memphis...wpsd6 outta Paducah does get down here but that doesn’t help you get coverage in TN! Tough for these kids to get the looks! Local paper stinks, Dyersburg and UC are covering themselves...I guess it kinda explains the chip we keep on our shoulders? Hurts when you have an outstanding group of youngins with ZERO coverage! Explains why I’m so mouthy on here but I’m fighting for my boys

If your big QB hasnt had at least 5 D 1 offers i would be shocked !!! I mean big schools at that !! The kid can throw accurate and has touch on the ball your passing game needs to be the showcase For yall, you ve the skill players to have  the mix you had against UC against just about anyone !!! Its weird the QB doesnt look fast on film but live hes darn quick !!

Edited by PeabodyPride
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Guidance1812 said:

Yaw have a good team too, hope everyone thinks you don’t , 

I was highly impressed with Lake Co last night. They have many of the pieces in place for a championship run. Great athletes. Senior Leadership. Physical play. Can score at will. I always root for all our West Tn teams. I do think you have to make sure you shore up the run defense in case you run into anyone that can stop you offensively.  No one will be able to do that though until the playoffs. Good luck rest of season. 

• Thanks 2

18 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

If your big QB hasnt had at least 5 D 1 offers i would be shocked !!! I mean big schools at that !! The kid can throw accurate and has touch on the ball your passing game needs to be the showcase For yall, you ve the skill players to have  the mix you had against UC against just about anyone !!! Its weird the QB doesnt look fast on film but live hes darn quick !!

Pride I’m starting it...Tanner Snyder for Mr Football! Kid is amazing on and off the field! My 7yr old son idolizes him and I have no problem with that...GREAT kid! He’s been to Harvard (Campbell Puckett also)  in the past few months and Columbia has been here...NO OFFERS that I’m aware of in D1? Great baseball player too he can bring it! Sorry but another case of the kid may never get the exposure! His dad reads the T and scolds me regularly...he’s a jerk too! Thanks for the kind words bud...good luck on a long run! Again creatinghypeandawarenss

Edited by shockernation