Milan @ Peabody (Thurs Night 7:00)

FightingBlue0

On 8/17/2019 at 5:18 PM, ReitzFan said:

That is a pretty bold prediction to say that Milan will win by "at least" 2 touchdowns. I don't think you will see any Milan fans making such a prediction. I also don't think you'll see any Peabody fans making any type of prediction like that either.

The smart money says that the game will be decided by a touchdown or less either way. And I believe that will be the case even if the Peabody quarterback does not play. My personal feeling is that this will be a defensive struggle. Baugus will be the X Factor.

If I am wrong I am wrong. I own my words. Just stating my thoughts. 

21 hours ago, ReitzFan said:

He is. He is on the SG video cast of their games. He will have to see how the sales a phone accessories are going before he can buy some decent bleachers for the Hornets field

You sir are an internet hero! I wish that i had as much courage and wisdom as you! Tonight when I lay my aching head to bed I am going to pray the good lord that I have what you have! I hope you sleep well tonight! Love you! 

• Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, ReitzFan said:

Can someone from Milan please tell me why Milan High School is refusing to presale tickets for their fans to the Peabody game on Thursday night? It makes no sense as to why they would like to make things harder for their fans. It should be noted that I am told that Peabody offered Milan the opportunity and they refused.

Can someone from the internet please tell me why the reitz dood is always attempting to stir the pot?

Who are you?

What school are you a fan of?

Edited by ManOfMillions
  • Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, ManOfMillions said:

You sir are an internet hero! I wish that i had as much courage and wisdom as you! Tonight when I lay my aching head to bed I am going to pray the good lord that I have what you have! I hope you sleep well tonight! Love you! 

Stan Gerard 105.3. Does the on-air broadcasts for TCA football. Honestly he is a pretty smart fellar when it comes to sports. Can be a bit of a prick sometimes but so can me and most of the people on here.  he likes to “shake the bushes”. 

1 minute ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Stan Gerard 105.3. Does the on-air broadcasts for TCA football. Honestly he is a pretty smart fellar when it comes to sports. Can be a bit of a prick sometimes but so can me and most of the people on here.  he likes to “shake the bushes”. 

He would wear the badge of Prick with honor. Hahahahha

11 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Awesome! I love it when people actually know who they are talking to. 

Stan, my fellow broadcaster, I will be in your stadium week 2. Looking forward to shaking your hand and hashing out a little football.