Milan @ Peabody (Thurs Night 7:00)

FightingBlue0

1 hour ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

So Peabody has the edge on Preparation?  Isn’t conditioning part of preparation??  How did that work last year??  Cramps almost got you beat. 

Milan did get an extra week of practice in pads :roflolk: I’m just stirring the pot. Idk if either team has an edge. Both are so darn good. Upmost respect for Milan’s program. Win or lose for them those kids fight till the end. 

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Tide21 said:

I’m pretty sure manofmilllions is just a sour sgc fan.  He should take some those millions and invest in the sgc bleachers especially the visitor side.  They are so low you can’t even see the field. 

He is. He is on the SG video cast of their games. He will have to see how the sales a phone accessories are going before he can buy some decent bleachers for the Hornets field

6 hours ago, Tide21 said:

Do you have a few trailers that you are renting out ? 

Milan Recruiting song lyrics 

Trailers for sale or rent....Rooms to let fifty cents...... no phone no pool no pets..... I ain't got no cigarettes... 2 hours of pushing broom.... buys an 8 by 12 four-bit room.... I'm a man of means by no means..... King of the Road

Edited by ReitzFan

1 hour ago, ReitzFan said:

Milan Recruiting song lyrics 

Trailers for sale or rent....Rooms to let fifty cents...... no phone no pool no pets..... I ain't got no cigarettes... 2 hours of pushing broom.... buys an 8 by 12 four-bit room.... I'm a man of means by no means..... King of the Road

Your way over priced. It’s completely free. Not .50.