Milan @ Peabody (Thurs Night 7:00)

FightingBlue0

42 minutes ago, GCPioneer said:

Nope....

I'm referring to the game where Gibson County stopped Peabody 4 straight times from the one yard line to win the game 14-10.

Coop got ball over the line twice !! It was a game of destiny fornthe pioneers amd a speed bump for tue 2 A Golden Tide Champs that beimg said GC is on the upswing and I believe they go deeper in the playoffs this year !!! But gotta acknowledge for the 20000 time they was the better team than us that night !!!

27 minutes ago, ReitzFan said:

A question for the folks at Peabody. Is it true that Kent Scott was the Peabody coach the last time they played a home game when it wasn't raining or when the field wasn't waterlogged?

Asking for a friend.

Yes yes it was !!! And the new drainage system amd slope added to the field is nice and working well....If not fixed we would have to become the Golden Swamp Rabbits

Edited by PeabodyPride

Just now, PeabodyPride said:

Yes yes it was !!! And the new drainage system amd slope added to the field is nice and working well....

I was wondering what conditions were like because I've seen pictures from Bradford. Several parts of that town are under water from flooding and y'all are pretty close to them as the crow flies.

On 8/21/2019 at 6:39 AM, PHSRollTide said:

2012 or 2013 can’t remember exactly what year but we had 6,000 there for that game against milan

That was 2012, and this game sets up very much the same with the roles reversed.

This was the year the "Tide Turned". Gaddis and Jacobs arrived, the team was extremely talented and very underrated. 

Milan was expecting to return to State in 3A. (They did) Loaded on both sides of the ball, and had an excellent, dare I say legendary Coach. Milan limped out with a one point OT win.

Fast forward to tonight, Milan has the better team on paper. It's not even very close. They want to win.

Peabody has a much better coaching staff, more experienced players, and Expect to win.

Guts and turnovers will win this game.

Give me Peabody by 13.