Cloudland vs South Greene

THE KING

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

52 minutes ago, TheUltimateWarrior98 said:

How do we match up?

I like the matchup. It'll be an interesting game with HV excelling on defense and SG on offense.  We looked a whole lot better on offense tonight.  Probably had close to 300 total yards but we could not stop them. The game ball goes to their o-line.  We couldn't get off their blocks. From what i saw, I'd probably give sg a 7 to 10 pt edge over y'all but that don't mean you can't win.

7 minutes ago, THE KING said:

I like the matchup. It'll be an interesting game with HV excelling on defense and SG on offense.  We looked a whole lot better on offense tonight.  Probably had close to 300 total yards but we could not stop them. The game ball goes to their o-line.  We couldn't get off their blocks. From what i saw, I'd probably give sg a 7 to 10 pt edge over y'all but that don't mean you can't win.

Thanks King 

26 minutes ago, Appvol said:

That’s awesome to hear. He is a really good player for you guys. I really enjoyed watching my son go up against 73 tonight. He patted my son on the head. Should a lot of sportsmanship.

73 did have to work tonight. It was good to see. He is a top notch young man.

2 hours ago, THE KING said:

We've not forced them off the field all night. I'll put everyone in that region on notice. SG is a good football team. I have to see them as the favorite.  However,  they will not beat meigs

Not sure they,ll even win the region. UC gave them a much tougher game than they did tonight against Hampton. Don't be fooled by the scoreboard, Think UC might have had 4 1st downs the whole game. Hampton  had some hicups but they drove the ball the entire game. Score should have been around 50 to 7.  

54 minutes ago, Appvol said:

That’s awesome to hear. He is a really good player for you guys. I really enjoyed watching my son go up against 73 tonight. He patted my son on the head. Should a lot of sportsmanship.

73 is a great kid! We are proud of him. He has improved and worked hard in the weight room. He’s a jewel. All our grass cutters and peewee and midget players love him.   Speaking of character, one of the Cloudland boys stood with my mom while I went to get the car. They were turning off lights and I guess he thought she was a bit nervous.  That was nice. Great character. And a big thank you to that young man. We thanked him, But that was special enough to mention again.  Great football atmosphere up on the mountain and great people. 

7 minutes ago, pujo said:

Not sure they,ll even win the region. UC gave them a much tougher game than they did tonight against Hampton. Don't be fooled by the scoreboard, Think UC might have had 4 1st downs the whole game. Hampton  had some hicups but they drove the ball the entire game. Score should have been around 50 to 7.  

Agreed...50-6

Edited by uknoit2

2 hours ago, THE KING said:

We've not forced them off the field all night. I'll put everyone in that region on notice. SG is a good football team. I have to see them as the favorite.  However,  they will not beat meigs

Meigs is the measuring stick in the East no doubt!Good ball team that plays an extemely tough schedule and will be battle tested by deep run playoff teams.

13 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

Meigs is the measuring stick in the East no doubt!Good ball team that plays an extemely tough schedule and will be battle tested by deep run playoff teams.

My guess is they are the best team in Region 1 or 2,  3 and 4 could be a different story. Trousdale and Tyner can be  a mess. You guys are the best team in the state with 2 losses.