Greenback at Meigs County

orngnblk

Guest Vandyfan2
3 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

Yeah Swafford IS Meigs!If he goes down they should still be the team to beat up here with Oneida knocking on their back door but when they play a team like GB,SP,TC or Tyner it would be bad.His second effort kept drives alive.

Yes I agree

#1 Rutgerson deserves some recognition for his play also last night.The little feller is a BALLER!5 made some good catches but let some get thru his hands,he will be there when we need him.20 also let a sure thing go thru his hands too.We have to sure some things up but making great strides.We have SB but the next 4 will be brutal!Oneida,6A Lenoir City,OS,Coalfield!!Dang what a stretch!!

3 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

#1 Rutgerson deserves some recognition for his play also last night.The little feller is a BALLER!5 made some good catches but let some get thru his hands,he will be there when we need him.20 also let a sure thing go thru his hands too.We have to sure some things up but making great strides.We have SB but the next 4 will be brutal!Oneida,6A Lenoir City,OS,Coalfield!!Dang what a stretch!!

+1

Old Pirate says the game was the best matchup in a while. Meigs is a one man wrecking crew, sorry if that offends anyone but without Swafford, Tigers are only average - above average. Swafford is as good as most have seen in a while. GB also has a great talent in Willis but not the best player on the field and his personal showmanship after plays will eventually cost the team. Every GB coach, player & fan should buy lottery tickets because without the transfers, they struggle to be a resemblance of recent teams. Most likely substantially surpassing 500 would be tough.  GO WAR EAGLES, Swafford would look good in blue/orange. 

Edited by OLD PIRATE
Edit

Guest Vandyfan2
27 minutes ago, OLD PIRATE said:

Old Pirate says the game was the best matchup in a while. Meigs is a one man wrecking crew, sorry if that offends anyone but without Swafford, Tigers are only average - above average. Swafford is as good as most have seen in a while. GB also has a great talent in Willis but not the best player on the field and his personal showmanship after plays will eventually cost the team. Every GB coach, player & fan should buy lottery tickets because without the transfers, they struggle to be a resemblance of recent teams. Most likely substantially surpassing 500 would be tough.  GO WAR EAGLES, Swafford would look good in blue/orange. 

What # is Willis? Both teams were mouthing the whole game. I liked it. Both of them wanted to win just as bad as the other one. I didn’t really see any bad sportsmanship I just seen some young men playing the game. I might have missed what your talking about tho. Do you mind elaborating?

6 hours ago, Vandyfan2 said:

What # is Willis? Both teams were mouthing the whole game. I liked it. Both of them wanted to win just as bad as the other one. I didn’t really see any bad sportsmanship I just seen some young men playing the game. I might have missed what your talking about tho. Do you mind elaborating?

23,honestly thats the best our boys have acted in a while.We usually get a couple unsportsmanlike penalties a game--And believe me i HATE them a good player does not need that it has hurt us in big games even if it retaliation.I seen the high step after a TD and thats about it...But that will get a silly penalty with the right Officiating crew.Other than that i like the intensity!

Edited by orngnblk

8 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

23,honestly thats the best our boys have acted in a while.We usually get a couple unsportsmanlike penalties a game--And believe me i HATE them a good player does not need that it has hurt us in big games even if it retaliation.I seen the high step after a TD and thats about it...But that will get a silly penalty with the right Officiating crew.Other than that i like the intensity!

Neon Deion would be offended that you even called that a high step. I thought both teams did a good job of keeping their emotions in check. 

7 hours ago, Vandyfan2 said:

I must have missed it myself and I watched him all night. I seen him talking to players and patting them on the heads so I guess he shouldn’t be talking and patting heads. And for the high step give me a break. As for saying he wasn’t the best player if I’m not mistaken no one said that he was the best player. So take your jabs all you want but the truth is we haven’t played or will we play anyone this year that can cover him one on one especially after he gets healthy. I’m not usually like that but some of these soul called guru’s don’t know as much as they think they know. Good day. 

This wasn't intended towards you vandyfan. 

Guest Vandyfan2
1 hour ago, orngnblk said:

I was right there. The ref told him not to do it again.